Pages: 1 ... 1079 1080 1081 [1082] 1083 1084 1085 ... 3970   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8911950 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #16215 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 08:38:20 »

Would have to concur with Bobby O !!! Great 2 footed prospect. Bags of pace and not scared to run at speed and take players on. Reminded me of a cross between a young Defoe with a bit of Lennon thrown in. The real sign for me was that the rest of the players recognised something in him as well and with every opportunity tried to feed him the ball. Only negative was he went off the boil a bit after a bit of a crunching tackle. That was reasonably late on and he'd probably run himself into the ground by then. Lets see him a least come on as sub at Bromley if he ain't injured. Sometimes you just get a feeling about a player..... Fire away lads..... I can take it...... A long long time ago on a bitterly cold night in the north-east I was lucky enough to see a certain Paul Gascoigne come on as sub for a second half of magical stuff.. Not saying this Romeo Fella is anywhere near that but I'd have me chequebook out first thing in the morning if it was up to me....

Cheers for the lift to the station in the orange transit Smiley

We all dream of a team of Romeo's.........

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
FatSmurf

Ignore
« Reply #16216 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 08:41:30 »

Would have to concur with Bobby O !!! Great 2 footed prospect. Bags of pace and not scared to run at speed and take players on. Reminded me of a cross between a young Defoe with a bit of Lennon thrown in. The real sign for me was that the rest of the players recognised something in him as well and with every opportunity tried to feed him the ball. Only negative was he went off the boil a bit after a bit of a crunching tackle. That was reasonably late on and he'd probably run himself into the ground by then. Lets see him a least come on as sub at Bromley if he ain't injured. Sometimes you just get a feeling about a player..... Fire away lads..... I can take it...... A long long time ago on a bitterly cold night in the north-east I was lucky enough to see a certain Paul Gascoigne come on as sub for a second half of magical stuff.. Not saying this Romeo Fella is anywhere near that but I'd have me chequebook out first thing in the morning if it was up to me....

3 words Thomas Folivi Dossevi
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #16217 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 08:46:12 »

3 words Thomas Folivi Dossevi

Yaser Kasim has proved it is possible to find a diamond amongst numerous triallists. Clearly Feltham and Bedfont isn't a good level, we still have some more of pre-season to see more of him.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #16218 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 09:15:14 »

I've got to be honest, I'm starting to feel a little nervous on the transfer front.

I'm not knee-jerking nor am I in any way doom mongering and I wouldn't even say it's a feeling of impatience. Just a little nervous is all.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #16219 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 10:55:20 »

I've got to be honest, I'm starting to feel a little nervous on the transfer front.

I'm not knee-jerking nor am I in any way doom mongering and I wouldn't even say it's a feeling of impatience. Just a little nervous is all.
I must admit I'm more chilled than I probably should be. The major thing for me is that the Luton retard is gone. I've always wanted our younger players to get a chance and it looks like this will happen. I'm happy to go with the experiment. And Smith will score 20.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #16220 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 11:08:18 »

I must admit I'm more chilled than I probably should be. The major thing for me is that the Luton retard is gone. I've always wanted our younger players to get a chance and it looks like this will happen. I'm happy to go with the experiment. And Smith will score 20.

I agree. My concerns were made after looking around the divisions business and squad depth etc.

Ho hum.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #16221 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 15:52:31 »

Lovren having a medical at Liverpool after agreeing a fee of 20 million, which means Stephens being required by Saints looking more likely Sad

kerry red

« Reply #16222 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 16:09:11 »

Can't see them replacing a £20m player with Stephens at the moment.

Unless, of course, their new owners are in the process of cashing in.

Do you really think he is ready for the PL?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #16223 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 16:12:42 »

Can't see them replacing a £20m player with Stephens at the moment.

Unless, of course, their new owners are in the process of cashing in.

Do you really think he is ready for the PL?

No, but he'll be needed there as backup I would imagine.

Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #16224 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 16:44:04 »

Saints have money to burn, they will bring in a few players including at least one CB and Stephens will slip down the pecking order.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #16225 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 17:44:02 »

I thought Saints were looking to bring in Vlaar?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #16226 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 20:35:39 »

Orient sign Jobi McAnuff. Good signing that
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #16227 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 22:35:40 »

Orient sign Jobi McAnuff. Good signing that

Very very good. Thought Reading let him go as they didn't want to offer him the same terms as what he was on. Thought there would be higher teams than Leyton O in for him to be honest.
Spud

« Reply #16228 on: Saturday, July 26, 2014, 04:39:20 »

McAnuff is a good signing but he's only replacing Odubajo. Doubt he'll do as well as him?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #16229 on: Saturday, July 26, 2014, 07:19:41 »

Very very good. Thought Reading let him go as they didn't want to offer him the same terms as what he was on. Thought there would be higher teams than Leyton O in for him to be honest.
Orient have come into (allegedly) a lot of money and could "do a Bournemouth" this season.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 1079 1080 1081 [1082] 1083 1084 1085 ... 3970   Go Up
Print
Jump to: