Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Free ticket for tonight  (Read 6860 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #15 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:05:05 »

What a cracking night. Started off in the Merlin then met up with everyone at the Old Bank.

Champers was nice! and had a few beers of course, the food was pretty poor and the wait for the BBQ downstairs was a bit silly although the banter in the queue was ace! in my opinion but the night on a whole was fantastic.

Ended up dancing etc and winning the silent auction to be in next years team photo so I guess there will be an over 18 sticker for offensive material! Hey ho!  

Reg put us all to shame with his dancing skills! Finally met Gazza's fat mate! Was in the last group of people to leave I think?

Best part was seeing so many, happy people talking about STFC not worrying about anything else!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:11:47 »

Reg loves to dance, We gpot loads of pictures of the town end lot, was a very enjoyable night with a good group of friends...

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:14:52 »

Where are these pics?!!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:16:51 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
What a cracking night. Started off in the Merlin then met up with everyone at the Old Bank.

Champers was nice! and had a few beers of course, the food was pretty poor and the wait for the BBQ downstairs was a bit silly although the banter in the queue was ace! in my opinion but the night on a whole was fantastic.

Ended up dancing etc and winning the silent auction to be in next years team photo so I guess there will be an over 18 sticker for offensive material! Hey ho!  

Reg put us all to shame with his dancing skills! Finally met Gazza's fat mate! Was in the last group of people to leave I think?

Best part was seeing so many, happy people talking about STFC not worrying about anything else!

I forgot about you winning the team photo thing. Cool

I thought the food was decent...the queue for burgers was long....but why bother when these bad boys were on offer a plenty.

http://www.bagadoo.tm.fr/kemper/PIF/langous.jpg

The roast belly pork with black pudding stuffing was also top notch.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:19:27 »

Only just remembered you waving one in front of my face saying

"look at this !!!!"

top bombing Reg
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:20:43 »

Can I just say what a great team effort by the town end crew for getting access upstairs....!

Gazza did I know youd won this? I had no idea but thats ace

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:26:18 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Can I just say what a great team effort by the town end crew for getting access upstairs....!

Gazza did I know youd won this? I had no idea but thats ace

It was always going to happen....I walked past a bouncer insisting  Petr Brezovan showed him his ticket....made me laugh, as you don't tend to get too many penguined up, 6ft  6 Slovaks, who are ordinary town fans.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:28:55 »

But teh speed of it (within an hour) was impressive

I love the fact Brez wanted a burger instead of the posh food

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:31:29 »

Was Roberts in good spirits ?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:36:49 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
Was Roberts in good spirits ?

He was on crutches but having a laugh with people and in case there's a hidden implication he seemed sober as a judge to me. Oh, and Lee P's not going anywhere (unless Iris really frightened him off that is)
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:41:48 »

yeah he wasnt drinking, Gazzas Fat Mate was chatting to him, then he said to roberts 'im like marmite, you love or hate me' Roberts reply off 'I hate Marmite' was a classic

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:44:52 »

I thought Coxy came across as a real good lad....his bird was even reasonably normal ie not pure WAG.

Got high hopes for him next season.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 20:50:38 »

Only spoke to a few players, roberts was actually alright which surprised me! Easton is possibly one of the nicest guys I have ever met, JP McGovan seemd nice enough and Coxy did come across well.

Im still proper hanging so am off to bed!

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 21:01:12 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Only spoke to a few players, roberts was actually alright which surprised me! Easton is possibly one of the nicest guys I have ever met, JP McGovan seemd nice enough and Coxy did come across well.

Im still proper hanging so am off to bed!

I spoke some French to Miguel Comminges... Cool   Gazzza  to Comminges " Miguel don't go"  Comminges to Gazzza  " fuck off"
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 21:26:10 »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: