Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: School Season Tickets  (Read 1218 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 08:36:59 »

We should try doing something like this for the kids maybe special promotions where you sell the school something like 200 season tickets for a decent price and then maybe the school could use them as some sort of reward system etc.

Anybody got Nick Watkins Email address im going to ask
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 08:39:56 »

Mr Rogers, do you think teh school have money? Open the bnak when empty send free tickets to schools. Thats the way to do it

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 08:45:53 »

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Nah seriously I see what your saying but the bank is not a option for 3 quarters of the games I don’t think.

I know what you mean about having the cash but they manage trips everywhere else and they do get a lot of help from outside sources
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 08:48:28 »

The bank is likely to be used for the new executive boxes (providing they go ahead) so thats a non starter.

An allocation of the Arkells could be used though if the interest was there.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 08:54:46 »

Quote from: "Don Rogers Shop"
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Nah seriously I see what your saying but the bank is not a option for 3 quarters of the games I don’t think.

I know what you mean about having the cash but they manage trips everywhere else and they do get a lot of help from outside sources

Not a saturday, its mostly bored house wifes in the week

Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 10:04:42 »

It's a good idea.
Anything that gets potential supporters along to get a taste of "live" football has to be.
The schools today all contain potential future ST holders. Those who are interested will follow one team or another. Often, it's the first team they see playing live.
Something like this was done a little while ago with the schools being given the tickets to sell with the money going to school funds.
If just one child naggs his parent(s) into going regularly it is worth doing as the seats would be empty otherwise

From the Dark Side
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 17:47:32 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
The bank is likely to be used for the new executive boxes (providing they go ahead) so thats a non starter.

:?  eh
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 17:57:48 »

listen to the fans forum podcast.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 20:27:18 »

Quote from: "Arnold.J.Rimmer"
Quote from: "STFCLady"

:?  eh

Not the whole bank, just the back I believe

From the Dark Side
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 07:35:10 »

I just remember a recent article on the OS saying they were likely to follow up this idea with the liklihood of going for planning permission.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: