Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ady Williams to start his final game tomorrow.  (Read 2777 times)
magic8ball

« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 15:01:27 »

I don't really see the point of this. Ady Williams hasn't even been here that long.

Does he really need a final match? How many times has he actually played for us?

I bet Commingues has played more time already!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 15:48:43 »

Perhaps he's playing goal.
JPC82

« Reply #17 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 15:53:43 »

i wouldnt play him personally, its not like hes served us for 10years or anything, i also dont agree with playing Zaaboub & Nicho etc in the recent reserve games, why should we help them find new clubs? the reason they are leaving is because they have been shite for us, forget players who are leaving and develop our kids who we have got
deltaincline

« Reply #18 on: Friday, May 2, 2008, 23:22:09 »

Williams has seen out the twilight of his career with us. He's not even aproaching bonafide legendary status.

If Willimas plays any part in tomorrows match, Malpas will go right down in my estimations and will show himself up as being a weak, sentimental twat.

Fuck sentiment.  Give the shirts to the best players that are fit, willing and available for duty.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 00:17:02 »

funny you should say that, because when Williams is/was fit, willing and able for duty he would probably got into our team anyway.

He's been unlucky with injuries this season and obviously has not played a major part, however he did well last season for us and has always done a job when called upon.

Also, its not like its just his last game for us, its the last game of his entire career......deserves one more game to finish it all off.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 02:14:40 »

Who the fuck really cares if he plays in place of a regular. It's a nothing game and I think he deserves a decent sendoff. It's not like we'll lose anything if he starts is it.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 12:00:17 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Hmmmn, I not that impressed with this, if true.  I'd have preferred him to come on late on than start.  Morrison should start before the old timer.

Spot on. To be totally honest I'm more appreciative of a lot more players than Ady. Morrison or Kanyuka should be given the game for experience particularly against an old stager like Harris - they could learn a lot. I'd also start Joyce.
Anyway, will Ady be sober enough to play?
magic8ball

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 13:33:06 »

What a waste of a thread.

Williams isn't even on the bench!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 14:10:23 »

Good ole' sky sports, you can always rely on them for good information.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: