Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Women Drivers  (Read 2242 times)
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 15:02:29 »

Why the fuck do you stop at roundabouts when there is nothing coming for miles? have you never heard of anticipation or actually looking right out of that piece of glass that the thoughtful chaps in the car factory fitted for you! Stop breaking when you dont fucking need too! and by the way i dont cunting care if you have got a baby on board, if you drove properly i wouldnt shunt you up the arse! OK rant over.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 15:03:07 »

How many threads do we need exactly on you men whining?
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 15:04:36 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

Get on with the hoovering woman  

Cheesy

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 15:04:59 »

:twisted:  Wink

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 15:09:40 »

alot of women tend to drive like go carts.stop go.stop go.no slowing down into lights and roundabouts they speed right at them then brake harshly.
bad fuel economy and not assessing the roads properly.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 15:11:27 »

According to men, most road accidents are caused by women.

What they fail to add is that this has little to do with poor driving skills.   It is mostly attributed to the fact that men take their eyes off the road each time they pass a female rating above 2 on a scale of one to ten.  So yes, women do cause some accidents.  Indirectly.  

However, official statistics show that most major accidents are caused by men.
DMR

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 15:23:29 »

Women parking does my fucking nut in big time, Marlborough's a nightmare for residential parking, up where I live on Silverless St last week some fucking woman pulls up into a parallel space with ample room for 2 cars, and stops RIGHT IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE. Cue DMR pulls up alongside as shge gets out and asks nicely if she could nudge forward 6 feet so he can park behind her, only to get "well how will I be able to get out again?"

Well just fucking turn your wheel before you pull away you dozy fucking mare, or back up a bit, I'm hardly going to pull up bumper to bumper to share our paintwork am I you bitch? added to the fact I've just followed you through the High St while you were doing barely 15mph, one can only assume you're a fucking idiot.

Aaaargh!
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 15:24:52 »

Quote from: "Fogster"

Get on with the hoovering woman  

This is easily the post of the week  
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 15:39:30 »

However, official statistics show that most major accidents are caused by men.

Possibly because the majority of drivers are men? (Or was it calculated by ratio?)

Anyways, my misses is a good driver. Quite fast and I always feel confident with her at the wheel.

In tight situations women tend to get flustered and make silly mistakes, whereas men tend to get wound up and cause mistakes through aggressiveness.

I find it easier to predict that a bloke is gonna do something stupid, whereas a woman could make some erratic move for no apparent reason.

Just an observation like.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 15:40:21 »

Men cause the big accidents by avoiding Women and old cunts doing random things.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 16:09:06 »

It was definitely a man who was in the wrong lane going over a roundabout in the left hand lane of the dual carriageway that decided actually he wanted to go right and just swerved without seeing me coming up the left hand lane! Cunt took me with him and I had to, swerve to miss him.  Cunt. cunt cunt. That was weeks ago and it still makes me angry.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 16:12:42 »

And it was a man that pulled out of the Wroughton junction right in to my path as I was accelerating to go up the hill and smashed into me and sent us spinning into a field and got done by the Police for driving without due care and attention!
Lumps

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 16:42:43 »

OK FACT - More men have accidents than women because generally they drive faster and more assertively, so that when they do something fucking idiotic like turn right from the left hand lane they cause more grief.

However, (and this is entirely anecdotal so don't get out of your tree about it), in my experience there are a few truths in some of the things posted about a lot of women drivers. Every woman I've ever been a passenger with tends to focus on the road RIGHT in front of her. I've never been with one that does that regular shift of focus of looking a bit ahead and reacting early to it. That does generally mean that they stop more at roundabouts and other junctions and can end up braking quite sharply.

That aside most women drivers are quite safe, (except my Mrs who can't wrap her head around the idea that although it is polite to look at someone when you're having a conversation with them, you can be excused that if you're driving a car)

There are though three categories of women drivers that are a fucking menace:

1. Little old ladies. Driving at 35mph at all times regardless of traffic, speed limits, floods, snow, anything, except at corners where they slow down to such insanely slow speeds that sometimes you think they've parked. Much the same as old men drivers but generally even slower and more hesitant, and with much bluer hair and no flat cap.

2. Affluent young women in flash new little cars. Always used to be some sort of hot hatch (generally a Pug 205 in the day) but now tends to be a new Mini or the new Fiat 500. Drives like everyone else will let her have her own way just because she's young, female and she thinks shes attractive. Wrong way up one way streets,  no problem for her, she swaps lanes at random, on the 'phone half the time. Never signals even when stopping sharply on a main road 'cause she's seen a mate sitting at a table outside Starbucks. Will happily sit there chatting to her mate out of the passenger window for a good 5 minutes even if there's a queue of traffic a mile long buiding up behind her. Daddy almost certainly bought the car. Parks anywhere she likes. Daddy probaby pays the parking tickets too.

3. Middle class women who drive the kids to school and then to the gym, then to lunch, then to the shops, then to pick the kids up. It always used to be a Volvo Estate, now it's some kind of Chelsea tractor. Doesn't even notice that there ARE other cars. Pulls out of junctions and onto roundabouts without even a cursory glance to the right. Seems to think that hazard warning lights are actually called "Excuse me whilst I park like a complete cunt on a junction in the middle of crowded street opposite my kids school" warning lights.

Spleen vented. Thank you for your time.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 16:48:57 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
OK FACT - More men have accidents than women because generally they drive faster and more assertively, so that when they do something fucking idiotic like turn right from the left hand lane they cause more grief.

However, (and this is entirely anecdotal so don't get out of your tree about it), in my experience there are a few truths in some of the things posted about a lot of women drivers. Every woman I've ever been a passenger with tends to focus on the road RIGHT in front of her. I've never been with one that does that regular shift of focus of looking a bit ahead and reacting early to it. That does generally mean that they stop more at roundabouts and other junctions and can end up braking quite sharply.

That aside most women drivers are quite safe, (except my Mrs who can't wrap her head around the idea that although it is polite to look at someone when you're having a conversation with them, you can be excused that if you're driving a car)

There are though three categories of women drivers that are a fucking menace:

1. Little old ladies. Driving at 35mph at all times regardless of traffic, speed limits, floods, snow, anything, except at corners where they slow down to such insanely slow speeds that sometimes you think they've parked. Much the same as old men drivers but generally even slower and more hesitant, and with much bluer hair and no flat cap.

2. Affluent young women in flash new little cars. Always used to be some sort of hot hatch (generally a Pug 205 in the day) but now tends to be a new Mini or the new Fiat 500. Drives like everyone else will let her have her own way just because she's young, female and she thinks shes attractive. Wrong way up one way streets,  no problem for her, she swaps lanes at random, on the 'phone half the time. Never signals even when stopping sharply on a main road 'cause she's seen a mate sitting at a table outside Starbucks. Will happily sit there chatting to her mate out of the passenger window for a good 5 minutes even if there's a queue of traffic a mile long buiding up behind her. Daddy almost certainly bought the car. Parks anywhere she likes. Daddy probaby pays the parking tickets too.

3. Middle class women who drive the kids to school and then to the gym, then to lunch, then to the shops, then to pick the kids up. It always used to be a Volvo Estate, now it's some kind of Chelsea tractor. Doesn't even notice that there ARE other cars. Pulls out of junctions and onto roundabouts without even a cursory glance to the right. Seems to think that hazard warning lights are actually called "Excuse me whilst I park like a complete cunt on a junction in the middle of crowded street opposite my kids school" warning lights.

Spleen vented. Thank you for your time.

Surely if you put your hazard lights on it means you recognise you are a hazard.  In that case don't bloody park there then.  (Obvioulsy that is not aimed at women in particular).

However, if you put your hazzard lights on it means you are going to jump over a wooden rickety bridge in an attempt to cut them off at the pass, whilst Waylon Jennings makes a quip of somekind.

Finally your putting your Hazard lights on means you are about to go round in circles for an hour and a half.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 16:51:06 »

women commit more driving errors:
•   Error: failure of planned actions to achieve desired outcome
-   Slips and lapses – actions deviating from adequate plan
-   Mistakes – actions conform to inadequate plan

men commit more driving violations
•   Violation: deliberate infringement of some regulated or socially accepted code of behaviour

overall, it has been shown men are more skilled drivers, but they tend to overrate their abilities and cause more accidents. all in all, both as bad as each other
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: