Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fortress Anfield  (Read 7666 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 21:52:08 »

Good ol' Sky not talking about the important factors of the game... Instead of suggesting the Skrtel injury potentially changed the LFC game plan etc etc but instad they go on and on and on about Torres.

"Why take off Torres?" - because he was injured "BUT WHY?" - because he was injured - "But why do they need to prevent him from further injury" - Erm, well some national teams are taking part in a competition this summer and some of their players might want to be fit! Muppets

They're dwelling far too much on the Lampard situation - well done and all that but it wasn't that important to the game - Ballack, Makelele, Essien would have coped had he not played. It's a sad scenario which happens to most. Maybe I'm just insensitive.

Chelsea edged it - Ferguson will be more cautious going into the final now.
DMR

« Reply #76 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 07:54:49 »

All the people who slag Lamapard off want to watch a tape of last nights game.

Hopefully that will lead to the sacking of Benitez who's a total knobjockey, what a way to inspire Drogba, Chelsea should sign him as a motivational coach. Twat.
DMR

« Reply #77 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 07:55:43 »

All the people who slag Lamapard off want to watch a tape of last nights game.

Hopefully that will lead to the sacking of Benitez who's a total knobjockey, what a way to inspire Drogba, Chelsea should sign him as a motivational coach. Twat.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 08:04:18 »

Quote from: "Rich Pullen"
Good ol' Sky not talking about the important factors of the game... Instead of suggesting the Skrtel injury potentially changed the LFC game plan etc etc but instad they go on and on and on about Torres.

"Why take off Torres?" - because he was injured "BUT WHY?" - because he was injured - "But why do they need to prevent him from further injury" - Erm, well some national teams are taking part in a competition this summer and some of their players might want to be fit! Muppets

They're dwelling far too much on the Lampard situation - well done and all that but it wasn't that important to the game - Ballack, Makelele, Essien would have coped had he not played. It's a sad scenario which happens to most. Maybe I'm just insensitive.

Chelsea edged it - Ferguson will be more cautious going into the final now.

I dont think you're being insensitive-yes its devastating to lose your mum,but really its not a case for national mourning-its a private thing surely?Having said that he did play as well as I've ever seen him play.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 08:17:17 »

Everybody losses somebody they love, it is very sad - but because it is a footballer it becomes national news :roll:

I come from a land down-under
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 08:20:56 »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was disappointed with the Lampard's mum's dead, headlines of the last week.  This should never have been reported as "news" it's very much a private thing for the Lampard family, not for Sky to use as an angle for there SSN channel.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 08:26:16 »

RichPullen, DMR. Both absolutely bang on.

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 11:13:14 »

liverpool had all the luck vs arsenal,so they were due to lose.hahaha
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: