Poll
Question: Which supermarket is cheaper/better?  (Voting closed: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 11:39:08)
Morrisons - 6 (23.1%)
Tesco - 20 (76.9%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Supermarkets?  (Read 3301 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 15:32:26 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Can you not just cut your eyelashes if they get to long?

are you being serious?  
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 15:32:48 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Can you not just cut your eyelashes if they get to long?

My local Tesco is a a real fucker to get to so I just tend to order online and let the Mountain come to Mohammed plus it also saves me a shit load on impulse buying and I cut the crap right out.

I’m also planning my meals for once.  Last week I even bought Bulger wheat  Cool .

Tabouleh...nice and easy.
Dazzza

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 15:42:27 »

I’ll have to try that it looks fantastic thanks Reg.  I used it with steak mince to make a spicy chorizo and meatball sauce served with wholemeal rice.  

I think there’s a gap in the market for an eyelash barber.  As long as you don’t have the DT’s from a heavy session and gouge out the odd cornea it’s a winner.

Failing a trim I could always wax them off completely.

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 15:44:13 »

oh my life!  Shocked

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 15:58:05 »

I detest ALL supermarkets.

Not so much the supermarkets themselves, but the old biddies that stop to have a chat at an aisle junction holding everybody up.

Or the spoilt little cunts who ram the trolley into your ankles without so much as a word from their parents.

People who know me refuse to go with me as  I have been known to tell people to "get the fuck out of my way", or "You are not the only one here you ignorant git"

P.S. People who queue at the "5 items or less" with a fucking basket full of shite should be executed.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 16:07:54 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
I detest ALL supermarkets.

Not so much the supermarkets themselves, but the old biddies that stop to have a chat at an aisle junction holding everybody up.

Or the spoilt little cunts who ram the trolley into your ankles without so much as a word from their parents.

People who know me refuse to go with me as  I have been known to tell people to "get the fuck out of my way", or "You are not the only one here you ignorant git"

P.S. People who queue at the "5 items or less" with a fucking basket full of shite should be executed.

I've had anger management issues in supermarkets...but like Christian Roberts I'm alright now.   Its an age thing, you'll mellow.
Dazzza

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 16:14:38 »

I used to have to self induce an imaginary smoke fuelled equilibrium and drift up and down the isles with a smile on my face to prevent supermarket fuelled rage.

What fucked me right off the most was the women blocking the isle with their trolley fully aware that five or six people trying to get passed in each direction but refusing to move until she has felt up the last onion or read the entire text on the Rice Crispies box.  Always of the same breed in their late forties early fifties usually driving a Chelsea tractor.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 16:15:30 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
If people knew how long and straight my eyelashed were then we would not be having the conversation

I don't know of an "eyelash" man. It's all about the legs, tits and arse (and face I guess, but if they other 3 are good it's hard to look above the neck).

Hope that helps you focus your efforts.

Smiley
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 16:18:53 »

Eyelashes have slipped down the list now due to £45 for an eyelash perm being too expensive for this time of the month!

Arse is now main focus of attention due to being a wincy bit too big to fit into a dress Ive borrowed off my friend!  Soapy Tit Wank  

Thanks for the advice Batch!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 16:47:26 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
A very cheap supermarket we found in Leeds  Cheesy

Beer for 22p!

Bizarrely that just came up on another thread.

Centurion Lager  Cool
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 18:03:50 »

Eyelashes have slipped down the list now due to £45 for an eyelash perm being too expensive for this time of the month!

Arse is now main focus of attention due to being a wincy bit too big to fit into a dress Ive borrowed off my friend!  Soapy Tit Wank  

£45?

Can't you buy your own curlers for that or something similar. Errrm, not that I've ever investigated this possibility, honest  Oops
flammableBen

« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 18:05:22 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"

£45?

Can't you buy your own curlers for that or something similar. Errrm, not that I've ever investigated this possibility, honest  Oops

Si Pie, you are so kind and gentle. Like a giraffe standing in front of a gay pride flag

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/flammableben/giraffe.gif
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 20:28:00 »

Morrisons is by far and away the greatest. Makes more fresher food in store than any other supermarket blah dee blah..

Things get better but they never get good

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, April 17, 2008, 12:25:37 »

i thought the eyelash perm was a joke.beggars belief what some people will do.
oh, i like the fresh fruit and veg in morrisons.
but it has a limited range of other goods
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, April 17, 2008, 12:46:19 »

Morrisons do rubbish Pizzas.

Asda make your own pizzas are the best!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: