Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nick Watkins Email  (Read 2970 times)
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, May 6, 2008, 11:27:36 »

Anyone have his email address ?

I tried nickw@swindontownfc.co.uk but it bounced back....

Cheers....

Wise men say........
flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 6, 2008, 11:36:09 »

I'm having some massive deja vu. Either there's been a recent thread about this or I'm going to be super psychic and correct when I suggest dropping the w, [email protected]
Melksham Red

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 6, 2008, 11:39:45 »

I too would like his email. I'm going to complain about the totally disgusting stewarding by the tangos this season. These guys are basically nightclub bouncers tasked with crowd control at a league football match, WTF!
Melksham Red

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 6, 2008, 11:41:36 »

Scrap that guys, i've now seen the other thead.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 6, 2008, 17:35:32 »

I e-mailed him (after Dogger Davis put the correct e-mail on site) and received a positive reply within a short space of time.  Before anybody asks what it was about it was the perennial problem of the food kiosks and a twat of a lad meant to be serving who preferred to be talking on his mobile rather than doing what he is paid for!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, May 6, 2008, 17:42:53 »

Quote from: "ronnie21"
I e-mailed him (after Dogger Davis put the correct e-mail on site) and received a positive reply within a short space of time.  Before anybody asks what it was about it was the perennial problem of the food kiosks and a twat of a lad meant to be serving who preferred to be talking on his mobile rather than doing what he is paid for!

what did he say?

I was going to write a similar mail, this one kiddy just decided to stop servering, walk round the corner and watch the half time scores on the TV.

Other lad then decides to quite loudly let everyone know hes 'off for a piss'

Leaving this one poor girl all on her own to try and serve the long que of people....and they ran out of burgers!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 6, 2008, 18:04:37 »

Quote from: "DV"

what did he say?

I was going to write a similar mail, this one kiddy just decided to stop servering, walk round the corner and watch the half time scores on the TV.

Leaving this one poor girl all on her own to try and serve the long que of people....and they ran out of burgers!
Basically stated that this issue was one of the ones he receives more complaints about, is aware of the situation but decided to leave it until the close season when there will be a bit of a revamp in terms of quality and staffing.  It was a very friendly and positive communication.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 09:01:30 »

Quote from: "DV"

what did he say?

I went to get a burger at 14.40 pm on Saturday in the DR stand.
They had burgers at that time, but no onions, no cheese, & no tomato sauce.
So be glad they had no burgers when you wanted one !
I have total confidence that they will sort the catering out. It can be a major money earner for one, & the I know that Jeremy Wray & someone else had the same experience as we all get at a match earlier in the season. (In the DR stand)

From the Dark Side
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 14:42:19 »

I think it was good to hear that the directors have experienced the same problems as the rest of us, let hope next season they periodically sit in the stands as the rest of us do, although I'm sure next season trivial things like catering will be excellent as Nick Watkins & co do not seen to want to do things in half measures.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 15:10:22 »

the food is shit and served by mainly mongers.it wont take alot to improve it
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 15:15:51 »

The one till shared between so many members of staff situation doesn't help matters.

That and in some parts they don't even have a till. Won't take much to improve it as arriba says.
Barry Scott

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 15:49:43 »

The catering would become a goldmine if it was done even close to properly. A few months ago, me and 2 mates went into the winners lounge before half time to beat the queues. We were at the front when they opened the window and we bought a pie each and a portion of chips each. Following us, their first customers, there was a pastie/pie left and irrc, 1 cup of chips...

Since when do only single figures eat from that stand? I almost felt obligated to share my food amongst the remaining customers, but decided that would be cruel after i sucked all the chips and back-washed the pie filling. As you do.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 20:50:47 »

Ime not a snob but that Town end snack bar is shocking.....it stinks,and if your going out after the match your clothes are a write off...not to mention the food,i stuff my pockets full of goodies outside then take them in.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 21:31:15 »

I manage to struggle through the 2 hours without food.
neville w

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 07:04:55 »

Quote from: "axs"
I manage to struggle through the 2 hours without food.

Yes - hardly an endurance test is it ?  

Your choice - botulism on a stick or something at home before and/or after
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: