Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket Prices  (Read 34078 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Monday, May 5, 2008, 22:18:41 »

Quote from: "leefer"
Agreed REG....its up to the people at the club to get to the people of Swindon who dont watch us,my idea to get 6000 ticks sold is to show the people they mean buisness....i,e by some class players,its not rocket science is it!

That would also mean Fitton and co pumping millions into the club that they may well not get back, and may take 3 or 4 years rather than one. I can see why they chose the route they did!
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Tuesday, May 6, 2008, 00:26:14 »

I think simple economics will drive an increase in season tickets amongst current supporters. Cost is no longer a barrier to anyone who would attend half the games at the CG anyway even without not selling the 6,000. Lets face it you haven't even got to save up the whole amount. Just £10 a week would still enable the first installment by August 1st.
I also think that their wil be quite an increase in parents bringing kids as it is now more affordable.
Last season we sold over 3,000 with a lot of supporters myself included, refusing to buy until the scum had left the club.
I feel though that the key will be getting the mesage out to the Wiltshire public. I can't help feeling that rather than giving a way season tickets to existing ST holders for goals scored on Saturday, (Nice gesture as it was) it would be better to use them to promote the new deal in the wider media. This is where the club could do with a medai partner that has copverage of the whole catchment area.
The other major factor will be new signings. Should there be afew decent signings in the close season that will help.
Finally, I hope that those pre-season friendlys before 1 st August are also used to pomote the deal.

From the Dark Side
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: