Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wiltshire Shield!  (Read 8184 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 09:17:44 »

not really, back line was rarely troubled.

Sean Morrison wins alot on the air but cant direct his headers at all.

Pook still couldnt get into the game at all.

Mohamed looks, quick, sharpe and full of running. Willing to take players on.

Callum Kennedy has a good left peg on him.

Zaaboub was a lazy fuck, he didnt run at anyone, didnt even run...just tried show boating all game.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 09:36:37 »

Zaaboub needs to have a chat with MacNamee re showboating.  That blokes definitely got more tricks up his sleeve.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 10:51:07 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Zaaboub needs to have a chat with MacNamee re showboating.  That blokes definitely got more tricks up his sleeve.

No, MacNamee needs to teach Zaaboub how to cross the ball!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 10:53:12 »

I don't think Zaaboub will pull off showboating or crossing anytime soon realistically Sam   Cheesy
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 12:14:39 »

Zaaboubs capable of being just as good as McNamee is he had the right attitude....thats the most annoying thing.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 12:41:51 »

Hey DV it's lucky we didn't put our first team out last night, as we'd have probably only won 2-1!

Wink
JPC82

« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 16:16:22 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "JPC82"
be buzzing bout him if he gives a couple of them a run out in the last few games, they say Bodin is much more thorough and professional than Byrne

Well, yeah because the youth team were terrible under Byrne weren't they? Got nowhere in the FA Youth Cup, tanked in the League, none of them got any kind of chance to break into top-flight football. Jesus. Kids eh?

Paul i didnt say they were terrible under Byrne did i? i didnt say they didnt do well in the Youth Cup, all i said is that Bodin is more thorough and professional than Byrne, he may not do aswell as Byrne with that approach who knows! the team just prefer playing under Bodin rather than Byrne
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 21:22:36 »

Think Byrne is good with the youths.....but hes having a childish spat with Zaboub,he braught him off v Swansea when even the Swansea fan i was with said he was our best player...and hes done it to him in Reserve matches as well....just shows me he would struggle as a manager,you can rant and say fuck words to the youths like he does ive been told by one of them....but it dosnt go down well with first teamers.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 21:27:57 »

I think Byrne is brilliant, we need someone a bit pyscho to give the players kick up the arse.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 21:36:43 »

Fair enough SAMDY.......but not when they dont need one eh?
JPC82

« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 22:38:21 »

bynre isnt great at man management, he just shouted and swore at all the youth players, he didn't know them too well, u need to put ur arm round sum players and give them confidence, the amount of times I seem him bollock Lloyd Macklin (and hes our biggest threat in the youth team) and Lloyd doesnt react to being bollocked, he gets the attitude just like Robbo
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 22:47:29 »

bynre isnt great at man management, he just shouted and swore at all the youth players, he didn't know them too well, u need to put ur arm round sum players and give them confidence, the amount of times I seem him bollock Lloyd Macklin (and hes our biggest threat in the youth team) and Lloyd doesnt react to being bollocked, he gets the attitude just like Robbo

i thought it was cos he was black innit  Wink
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #87 on: Thursday, April 3, 2008, 07:45:55 »

Quote from: "tans"

i thought it was cos he was black innit  Wink
Ban Please
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, April 3, 2008, 08:14:06 »

Fishing.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Thursday, April 3, 2008, 08:38:37 »

he gets the bad boy limp
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up