Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andy Nicholas  (Read 3331 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 20:21:54 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
Quote from: "paul_stfc"
fu*k off stfc dave u know fu*k all about football u idiot!!!!

You are allowed to say the word fuck on this forum, along with a whole plethora of colourful expletives.

We are not fucking kids after all for cunt's sake.

bloody offensive fuck tampons.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 22:10:51 »

Well i agree with you DAVE.....man of match v Walsall,hes not my favourite player but hes got his head down and with other defenders struggling should have been given a chance after that performance v Walsall.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 22:12:54 »

Quote from: "leefer"
Well i agree with you DAVE.....man of match v Walsall,hes not my favourite player but hes got his head down and with other defenders struggling should have been given a chance after that performance v Walsall.

F*ck you C*nt.

I should insert a wink here...........  Wink
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 22:14:58 »

Quote from: "leefer"

errmm...  i said he was rubbish

Things get better but they never get good
trogladite

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 22:33:23 »

He wasn't that impressive against a weak Rovers reserve side on Tuesday. Adequate
flammableBen

« Reply #20 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 05:09:45 »

Fair shout to Nicholas, he's our longest serving player. His career has become completely stagnant at STFC. It would have probably been better for him to get a move a few years ago. It's far to easy to get stuck in a rut.

He used to be an ok left back, when he went forward a bit anyway. Always more of a wingback.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 11:43:06 »

Sorry Dave....was agreeing with Paul!...not saying he should be in the team but if a player comes in scores and gets man of the match in most papers i would say he maybe deserves a few matches when other defenders have been dire....as ive said before we all got our opinions!!!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 11:46:03 »

the thing with nicho is he's not good enough defensively to be  a left back, but not  good enough going forward to be a left mid

Things get better but they never get good
DMR

« Reply #23 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 13:52:00 »

I thought when he came back into the side a while back, he did very well. Walsall away he was tremendous.

I'd quite like to see him at LB with Minges ahead of him, fuck me that would show some attacking intent, with Vincent at centre half, just as an experimanet like.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 13:57:12 »

Its obvious he isnt up to the standard we play, both Sturrock and now Malpas dont seem to rate him (the reason I say this is he is not 1st choice) therefore maybe he should find a club in League 2.

I am sure Santini will come on saying hes struggling with an injury for the past year etc

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 14:04:49 »

Agree Bushey, think it may be time for Nicho to move on.  Good luck to the lad.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 14:08:21 »

Exactly, been a good servant (time wise) and wish him luck

Spencer_White

« Reply #27 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 16:51:16 »

Weve got Nicholas and Vincent. They are both league 2 so one needs to go.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 17:18:19 »

Quote from: "DMR"
I thought when he came back into the side a while back, he did very well. Walsall away he was tremendous.

I'd quite like to see him at LB with Minges ahead of him, fuck me that would show some attacking intent, with Vincent at centre half, just as an experimanet like.

And drop McNamee? You're having a giraffe mate
DMR

« Reply #29 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 17:24:32 »

I forgot about him  Cool
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: