Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TRUST STFC/ David Byrne podcast  (Read 2589 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 11:42:41 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Peacock's fucking shit, just because he wears a motty jacket in winter, and likes a chat, doesn't mean he's a decent footballer.

Im not sure why but I found this histarical!
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 14:07:22 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Peacock's fucking shit, just because he wears a motty jacket in winter, and likes a chat, doesn't mean he's a decent footballer.
You cant slag Peacock off Jan! He's Scottish! Even if he has got the worst accent ever!

Oh yeah, he's Scottish, a nice bloke, and wears a Motty/Del Boy jacket.  I've changed my mind, he is our saviour!!!

Just calling it as I see it STA.  Dan Parks is Scottish too, and he's shit.
Dan Parks is Shite! and I was being sarcastic rob

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 14:13:35 »

Dan Parks is the biggest shit I've ever seen, bigger than Bono.  And I know you're post wasnt serious wee man!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 17:46:04 »

Just listened to the pod cast and I think the first thing that struck me was how professional it was not just chucked together.

Interesting to listen to Dave Byrne explaining why they are using the current tactics and his thoughts on players being below par

Bring on No 2.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 18:28:36 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
Just listened to the pod cast and I think the first thing that struck me was how professional it was not just chucked together.

For which full credit must go to Andy Rats who did a sterling job on editing it all/putting it all together
Bring on No 2.

Yes, Jack Smith's done well since coming back  Cheesy
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 08:10:33 »

I thought it was very well done and very informative. Well done to everyone involved and great credit must go to David Byrne. Hopefully, if any of the 'haters' can be bothered to listen to it, they will realise that the tactics that have been employed and the positional changes which have been made recently are not totally random. They have actually been done for a reason and a lot of thought has gone into them.

Intersting version of 'Falling In Love With You' as well.

Good work Cool
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 11:54:12 »

Hmm, yes the 'interesting' cover was done by a Japanese punk band I think. Or at least I've heard a similar cover before.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 14:01:42 »

very good work.  I still don't agree with his reasons for taking Macca off at LO, but Dave B came across well, although the term "punter" grates with me.

Must have cost a fair bit to have Steve Merchant present that though, good to hear from the "Oggmeister".
JPC82

« Reply #23 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 23:13:59 »

thoroughly enjoyed just listening to that
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, March 22, 2008, 13:22:49 »

I'm listening right now (about 15 mins in).  I think it's the first time I've ever heard the inside track from a member of the playing staff...absolutely brilliant.

More of this please, and well done to Paul, Andy, Rob & Iris.  We've been crying out for better communication and now we're getting it.  It's like glasnost all over again, 20 years later.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: