Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ace Pics on this site  (Read 1078 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 17:03:25 »

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/index.php

Hmm "Urban Exploring" seems a bit of a poncy way of putting it and these guys take them selves a bit serious for my liking but you cannot knock photos of derelict Morgues and Mental assulyms.

Well I found it interesting anyway  Oops

/
W56196272
lebowski

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 17:10:08 »

Thanks for posting this.

Cane Hill is my favourite so far

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/restlessdreams06/DSCF7343.jpg

Excellent colours.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 17:33:56 »

so they just go round breaking in to derelict buildings?

Get them to do the mechanics institute!! I've always wanted to see inside that place.
flammableBen

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 17:37:29 »

Urban exploring always looked like fun to me. I'm just a bit lazy and don't have a digital camera.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 17:45:58 »

quality...

reminds me, living up in old town, when seymour clinic (top of kings hill, mental home) shut down in about 2000 me and a few mates broke in and that was fucking weird, verging on scary.
it was like the mary celeste in there, beds had been left half-pushed up corridors and blood pressure things set up, wheel chairs in the middles of rooms, well strange, felt like some sort of film.

then once we were suitably scared/amazed, we smashed up the place for good measure.

even more fun was to be had when they knocked the place down and dug a huge pit for the foundations. now hide and seek in building foundations 30 feet deep is something else.

officially blacker than the night.
Barry Scott

« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 21, 2008, 14:33:58 »

We used to break/go into the old Lister Petter building in Wroughton, that place was fucking huge and it used to be a proper scary old laugh. The place used to be full of shit and these massive unbreakable windows which, frustratingly, could take anything.

We were in there once and found our way into some underground changing room type affair which was full of overalls and work boots. It was pitch dark and fucking scary, so we came up for air, totaled a shitload of glass cubicles, found a newspaper from that day and saw a pig car outside... We started shitting it.

Inside the warehouse were massive open areas and corridors. Almost where ever you were, hiding was tough. Outside was worse, all around the building were huge open areas, so once you left the building, you were horribly exposed with about 40+ metres of open concrete. There was nowhere to go but the building or fence. Once you legged it to the fence, you then had to get through a hole in a fence only big enough for one. It was pretty tense. On this day getting out was fucking scary.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: