Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: One legged moany lady  (Read 4765 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 08:50:30 »

She could live off the bloody interest of 24 mill silly bitch.

banging on about how shes done so much charity etc.  I hate people that blow their own trumpet on charity related stuff. What does she want, a medal for doing something thousands of other people do with far less money?

Can't stand the woman.
McLovin

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 08:54:05 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
He seriously needs to look at his advisors, pre nuptial agreements should be standard now days.

Pre-nup doesn't exist in British law and so isnt enforcable in this country...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 09:09:12 »

I'd heard that to McLovin, those agreements aren't worth the paper they're written on.

I hate charity people that bang on about how much they do for charity, not just her, but all of them, just do it, don't brag about it.
lebowski

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 09:35:27 »

Perhaps the reason she bangs on about it is to counter-balance the rather harsh portrayal of her provided by the red tops? This in turn, is then turned against her.

Really, what's happened between him and her is no-one else's business. And let's be honest, the man who was in The Beatles is always going to be looked upon more favourably than someone who took their clothes off once.

I for one think that he is a prize prick and needs to take a long hard look at himself.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 09:44:39 »

If the long term wife of Paul was divorcing him, after helping himin his career raise his children, be there for him through thick and thin, and then divorced him wanting £100m, I'd say fair play.  Her involvement in his life made it possible for him to be the success he is.

However if some woman comes along marries a multi multi multi millionaire, then divorces him after a few years, how is she entitled to £100 mill?  The settlement was fair enough and that should be the end of it.

If she doesn't want the publicity stay of of programmes like GMTV crying about Jonathan Ross jokes.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 09:48:49 »

If the long term wife of Paul was divorcing him, after helping himin his career raise his children, be there for him through thick and thin, and then divorced him wanting £100m, I'd say fair play.  Her involvement in his life made it possible for him to be the success he is.

However if some woman comes along marries a multi multi multi millionaire, then divorces him after a few years, how is she entitled to £100 mill?  The settlement was fair enough and that should be the end of it.

If she doesn't want the publicity stay of of programmes like GMTV crying about Jonathan Ross jokes.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 09:54:43 »

She probably did what her lawyer told her to
lebowski

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 09:57:10 »

Oh I agree that the settlement is fair, just don't like the public witch-hunt that went on during the case!

I don't follow celebrity culture so I don't know what she said or did, but I would imagine she had no choice other than to go on these programmes to defend herself.

And to be fair, I get upset about Jonathan Ross jokes too. Very upset. Right there is a man who needs to know what a mouth full of broken teeth tastes like.

And breath...
STFC Village

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 22:52:07 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
I didn't think she had a lawyer? Wasn't she representing herself?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 22:59:50 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"

I haven't followed it closely. I suspect she would have had some sort of legal advice at some stage though?
STFC Village

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 23:03:46 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"

I haven't followed it closely. I suspect she would have had some sort of legal advice at some stage though?
Nor have i, hence the questions Smiley But yeah, fair point.

Must have been the reason that she dressed as the court jester yesterday
flammableBen

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 23:04:00 »

I think she went mental and ditched her legal advice.

It's a shame that enough people think it's important enough for it to be news. Fucking moronic society.
land_of_bo

« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2008, 08:39:07 »

I she scott mills in drag? I've never seen a photo of them together.
land_of_bo

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 16:06:57 »

She just couldn't wait to spend the money, could she?!?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/landofbo/heather.jpg
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 16:48:24 »

It may not be called a pre nuptial agreement but agreements to ring fence things can are are placed.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: