Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon fans online league  (Read 2153 times)
Sir Reg

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, March 11, 2008, 16:08:47 »

We're taking the xperteleven Town End League to the next level and need some new managers to expand the league from three to four divisions.

We have STFC fans from all over the world in the league so it would be great to have some more overseas red sign up as well as UK-based Robins.

It is completely free to play the game. It's great fun with plenty of STFC fans' banter.

You can take part by spending just 5-10 minutes a week but if you get into it you can spend a bit more time, and even enter a separate team in a global international league.

To join the Town End League, just go to xperteleven dot com, click on Join and search for league ID 44359.

The new season starts in early April so sign up ASAP to be sure of a team. This time next month you could be managing a team playing for the Don Rogers Trophy!

This could be the most fun you can have with your (own) clothes on...

You've nothing to lose and lots of fun to gain. Go on. You know it makes sense.

Sir Reg
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2008, 16:29:59 »

I might retire from this if I manage to stay up as I keep forgetting to do anything.

If I go down then I may see it as a challenge to go up again and remind myself to play.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2008, 16:55:47 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
I might retire from this if I manage to stay up as I keep forgetting to do anything.

If I go down then I may see it as a challenge to go up again and remind myself to play.

Your online every other day.  Wink

Excuses pie man excuses.  Soapy Tit Wank

your just not very good now, just like me.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2008, 17:03:36 »

I do the xpertleague though, just keep forgetting the townend.

I still set up for matches but to be any good you have to do more than that, which I haven't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: