Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Carl Hoddle  (Read 8733 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 6, 2008, 14:30:13 »

Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"
gln hoddle cunt. therfore any pain inflicted on him = good. would like to see him in a wheelchair and then lets hear his views on it then. cunt.

Hoddle's comments about disabled people were wrong, but no more wrong than the disgusting rubbish you posted there.  You should be truly ashamed...and if you're not, you should be even more ashamed.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 19:26:58 »

Ime really shocked at your post GAZZA.......Hoddle was brilliant for this club....and his brother dying at that age is shocking.....you wana grow up Gazza.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:11:06 »

Sorry the fact is that my mother was serverly disabled and the shit that Mr hoddle came out with was deeply offiisve to me, my family and espillay my mother who is dead. So I think I can say whatever I like. Thanks. Oh and I would gladly say it his face.

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:20:12 »

My mother was severly disabled and she too is dead now but I dont wish death on anyone wehter they offended me or not.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:24:46 »

that is your prerogative

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:29:58 »

It always strikes me as funny that the people who are the most abusive are the ones that shout the loudest when something is said they don't like......................

It's All Good..............
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:35:05 »

To be fair if you guys knew GFM and knew how he cared for his dying mother and what he had to do would understand his comments.  He may be a loud moyth etc but this kid is allowed an opinion.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:36:34 »

this thread should have been put to bed months ago.it's obviously a touchy subject so i suggest it's removed
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:37:39 »

Agreed, but some pricks on here jump down peoples throats without realising why he made them. 

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:39:50 »

I dont think this should be closed i have learnt from this that Glenn hoddle,Gfm,and Bushey are all cunts

Educational(sp ironically)

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:40:19 »

some have held a grudge over gfm's posts in this thread from months ago and i find that rather sad.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:43:06 »

No Bushey some pricks on here respond to over the top comments made by other posters.  IIRC GFM was posting some close to the bones comments on other subjects, so when he makes comments on a "death" thread such as he did, I think it's perfectly within reason for the aforementioned pricks to pick him up on it.

How the hell can other posters know that the fella's mum was a, disabled, b, died (RIP) and c, that GFM looked after her in such an awful situation.

Come on be reasonable.  You're out of order calling others "pricks" when it could be argued that GFM contributed to this unfortunate situation.  

I personally saw it as GFM looking for a reaction which he got, as someone else said, take the comments with the pinch of salt they deserved.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:44:29 »

some have held a grudge over gfm's posts in this thread from months ago and i find that rather sad.

I don't think many (if any) have held a grudge against the lad, I think GFM has become a good character in the TEF world.  Agree that it's time, actually it's well past time, to forget about all this though.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:46:26 »

GFM is one the best posters on this forum IMO.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #29 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:47:19 »

Still a cunt
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: