Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the over re-action thread II  (Read 5633 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 09:30:09 »

To be fair we werent too bad yesterday. We had 3 chances, they had one and scored. Game was shit, as usual under MM.

Lets face facts if we dont get rid we can forget next season. Thats what it comes down to
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #46 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 10:53:55 »

Malpas shouldn't have started Smith and shouldn't have put Easton on the right hand side. Poor decisions in my opinion. Wrong but not yet deserving of the sacking that some people are talking about.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #47 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 11:11:48 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "arriba"
malpas got it wrong with the midfield imo.
he put it right but too late

spot on. easton is wasted on the right although i was impressed with allen, didn't look out of his depth and made some excellent challenges. once allen went off and easton moved centrally with jp out wide, we looked much more balanced and easton was on hand to mop up the second balls.

i'd rather have seen roberts or jp start on the right and zaaboub on the left with easton and peacock centrally. it's the most sensible option and the best option imo

zaaboub isn't likely to play under Malpas again. FACT :|
neville w

« Reply #48 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 14:33:02 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
Quote from: "STFC Bart"
If you think that Sturrock had no influence in Malpas appointment then you are deluded

i dunno why Fitton has said Sturrock had no input into Malpas getting the job cos Fitton openly said before hiring Malpas that he had been in close contact with Sturrock since Sturrock had left.

It's entirely possible that any further contact could have been regarding Byrne, Williams or any other members of the remaining backroom staff, or any other aspect of the footballing side of the organisation. It could have even been - "how much do we owe you in unpaid salary ?"
sonic youth

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 19:19:12 »

Quote from: "The_Plagiarist"

spot on. easton is wasted on the right although i was impressed with allen, didn't look out of his depth and made some excellent challenges. once allen went off and easton moved centrally with jp out wide, we looked much more balanced and easton was on hand to mop up the second balls.

i'd rather have seen roberts or jp start on the right and zaaboub on the left with easton and peacock centrally. it's the most sensible option and the best option imo

sadly i think that's true. in spite of the frustration zaaboub causes, he's probably the best corner taker and puts crosses in from the left - unlike macnamee and roberts

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 19:20:13 »

why wont he play again?and what has happend to pook?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 19:21:15 »

Pook is apparently injured.

He's got a 'dead' leg.

Soft cunt.....................

It's All Good..............
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, March 3, 2008, 08:04:33 »

why wont he play again?

Remember the supposed training ground spat?
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, March 3, 2008, 09:25:00 »

I don't remember nuffin' me. If you guys know facts then would you please post them (with sauce) as otherwise how can anyone believe you?
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, March 3, 2008, 09:35:46 »

Quote from: Samdy Gray
why wont he play again?/quote]

Remember the supposed training ground spat?

He gave pook a dead leg. FACT. With a real punch. Pooky cried.

Next week Aljofree is going to have a "training ground deathmatch showdown" after giving Chris Allen a nipple twister and Calum Kennedy a wedgie.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, March 3, 2008, 09:36:36 »

Quote from: "The_Plagiarist"

That really really annoys me.  Frankly I'd rather Malpas left than Zaaboub. I like Sofi and he is definitely no worse than any of the other "wingers"  ( a term I lose loosley).
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, March 3, 2008, 09:40:30 »

Agree to disagree, Zaboub flatters to deceive. He really hasn't impressed me this year, he seems pelutant (sp) this term, as shown on his sending off the other month.  No great loss to us, I'd rather play Macklin than Sofi the french tart.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, March 3, 2008, 12:24:51 »

all things about Zaaboub aside, he's set up the most goals this season....must count for something.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: