Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Haunted ? ..................... you decide  (Read 7507 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 05:16:37 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Now I'm not a person who believes who spooks, or am I?
At 21 I brought a lovely batchelor pad in Windsor, brend new.
Lovely place but the lounge was always coldish, I asked for the builders to come round and check why the room wouldn't heat but they couldn't find anything wrong.
Then one evening I asked my sister and her hubby to come round for a meal, when they parked in the communal car park (my flat was on the second floor) they came upstairs and knocked on the door. My sister said who's that attractive woman, is it a new girlfriend. I said what are you on about. She said we saw her waving to us when we parked the car. Told her she was nuts or was looking at the wrong flat. Two weeks later a neighbour said to me, nice lass you are going out with but she dresses a bit old fashionded, now this I thought was just a bit weird..
So I made a bit of research, the location of my flat and the height of the window was were they use to have the gallows, the name of the road use to be called 'Hung Womens Lane', the last person hung in Windsor was at the location of my window. I sold two months later, now I don't believe in spooks make your own mind up.

Shocked

Though for some reason I find myself thinking of David
Walliams.

Did you ever see her Dell?

/
W56196272
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 16:46:34 »

lived in haunted fla in brum, loads of things happened, didnt particularly bother me, but did my girlfriend who was terrified in there. worst thing ghostie did was sit on the end of my bed just as i was getting comfy, that put the fear of god in me.

im a believer.
dell boy

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 17:02:31 »

Quote from: "i was once mexico red"
lived in haunted fla in brum, loads of things happened, didnt particularly bother me, but did my girlfriend who was terrified in there. worst thing ghostie did was sit on the end of my bed just as i was getting comfy, that put the fear of god in me.

im a believer.

Didn't bother you?
I would have crapped me-self :shock:
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 17:26:11 »

ghosts are cool. i like them.
JPC82

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 17:28:32 »

i dunno if i believe in ghosts as ive never experienced anything like whats been mentioned on here, although i dont mind saying if i did experience summat i would shit my pants and cry my eyes out.
Barry Scott

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 21:14:39 »

I have lucid dreams and suffer with night terrors, which is essentially total paralysis when you're caught in state of nearly asleep and pumped full of G.A.B.A.

When i was younger it used to scare the living shit out of me, still does at times, i even saw a doctor about it as a child because it can be genuinely terrifying.

I often quite like it nowadays because it always makes me rush my box off. The way it takes place is as follows. As i dose off, i sometimes start to feel kinda light, then i get a rushing sound in my ears, like when you close your eyes hard.

I often keep my eyes closed, as it's regularly quite fun. I eventually start to feel like i'm doing summersaults or something. At this point it can often intensify, and be accompanied by hyper-sensitivity around my neck, and i sometimes start hearing strange noises. If i then open my eyes i'm unable to move, feel like i'm violently shaking and have to stay as i am to regain focus, and become fully awake.

Anyway, often when i open my eyes, i've heard voices and seen things moving, i even once saw a child-sized woman on my chest beating it. Partly because i'm pretty much asleep and partly because i don't believe my eyes, i nearly always keep my eyes open until i am fully awake and regain movement. Fuck me though, sometimes i wish i could scream and when i was just a tacker, i did, much to my parents distress.

Not ghost related as such, but certainly makes you question your own sanity!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 21:18:03 »

I've had that in the past Barry, the paralysis thing, effin scarey at the time, sometimes I'll be asleep wake up then realise I can't move my arms or legs, then after a while it sorts itself out.
STFCBIKER

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 21:22:45 »

Quote from: "janaage"
I've had that in the past Barry, the paralysis thing, effin scarey at the time, sometimes I'll be asleep wake up then realise I can't move my arms or legs, then after a while it sorts itself out.

Stop sleeping with fat women then!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 22:10:22 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
I have lucid dreams and suffer with night terrors, which is essentially total paralysis when you're caught in state of nearly asleep and pumped full of G.A.B.A.

Gamma amino butyric acid, a neurotransmitter, I remember studying that years ago - it's very manipulable by a lot of drugs and is responsible for all sorts.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 22:15:25 »

Quote from: "axs"
Quote from: "Barry Scott"

Gamma amino butyric acid, a neurotransmitter, I remember studying that years ago - it's very manipulable by a lot of drugs and is responsible for all sorts.

stop using your degree! GRR

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 22:16:08 »

I have to use it for something!!!
flammableBen

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 22:18:15 »

I was once walking back from furnace when I blacked out. I came around on the steps going next to the cemetary in old town, minus most my clothes and stuff. I reckon I got possessed by something.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 22:21:00 »

Yes, Carling.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 22:21:20 »

Quote from: "axs"
I have to use it for something!!!

you have letters after your name, use them instead

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
STFCBIKER

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, March 2, 2008, 22:25:39 »

My ex used to see dead people/animals, there's an old man in my front bedroom and a woman walks past the kitchen window, she's welcome to come in........ i've been single for a while.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: