Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: working away  (Read 2249 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 29, 2008, 11:09:39 »

Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"
I have to go into london regulary but thats about it normall end up drunk in Holbon with clients brilliant.

might have to travel to scotland with the big boss not keen on that as i don't like getting up early or flying so could  be a problem plus i have a rather embrassing childhood habit which i really need to do on a plane or i'll freak out plus i can't sleep without doing it but would ratehr my boss didn't see me do it!!!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

wanking?
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 29, 2008, 11:24:30 »

i've been all over the place, worked out the total amount of miles I have flown once, and it was about 460,000 km - thats from here to the moon and about half way back.  I always enjoy going somewhere new, but to be honest most of the work trips can get a bit dull after a few days, like the others said.  end up sat in a hotel room of an evening playing total war on a lap top actually wishing i was at home doing some of the decorating that needs doing (which i don't want to do when i'm home, of course)
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 29, 2008, 11:45:24 »

no not wanking

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 29, 2008, 16:07:35 »

Tell us GFM!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 29, 2008, 16:54:36 »

Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"
no not wanking

Joining the Mile High Club  Soapy Tit Wank
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 29, 2008, 16:57:27 »

mostly boring courses and seminars in the UK. Best one was in St.Paul de Vence near Nice  for 3 days- the barman went home at 10pm but we could then help ourselves! The food was fantastic as well although I didn't jump in the pool at 3am with the Belgian nutters. Sadly, no more international travel.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: