Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just a rumour - may have already been mentioned  (Read 11522 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 10:39:44 »

wasnt there some kind of rumor like this going round before when we had a poor spell?

I love rumors  Soapy Tit Wank

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 10:51:28 »

well if it is true.you can bet the poor form will last.
wouldn't surprise me either way.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 11:16:02 »

I was told on Saturday that the players just don't get MM - and he is starting to lose the dressing room...

Aljofree was (allegedly) saying that his team talks are a complete joke.  It was said that MM stood up and said we will play 3 1/2 in midfield, and 2 1/2 up front.....

When everyone looked confused and Aljofree asked what he meant - he pointed at Mcnamee and said "there is the half" !!!

The guy who told me is a lovely fella - just retired -goes home and away almost every game, knows a lot of people at the club and has absolutely no reason to lie to me whatsoever....

I am not saying it is gospel - I thought it was interesting, but make of it what you want...

Wise men say........
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 11:20:21 »

sounds fair enough. McNameeeeee is a bit of dwarf.
red macca

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 11:34:40 »

I hope they did have a row and Malpas kicked fuck out of most those lazy dickheads on saturday
dell boy

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 11:39:48 »

Quote from: "red macca"
I hope they did have a row and Malpas kicked fuck out of most those lazy dickheads on saturday

Offer your services Macca Wink
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 12:18:10 »

Quote from: "sheepshagger"
I was told on Saturday that the players just don't get MM - and he is starting to lose the dressing room...

Aljofree was (allegedly) saying that his team talks are a complete joke.  It was said that MM stood up and said we will play 3 1/2 in midfield, and 2 1/2 up front.....

When everyone looked confused and Aljofree asked what he meant - he pointed at Mcnamee and said "there is the half" !!!

But that makes perfect sense, at least in theory.

If our players are incapable of grasping the concept that one of the midfielders should be pushing up to support the strikers when we're attacking then maybe that's where our problems lie. Admittedly McNamee might not be the man for the job, but we don't have a central midfielder who can do it...

Personally I'd stick with the Sturrock tactics of getting it wide and getting it in given the players at our disposal. At least we created chances under Sturrock.
red macca

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 12:22:38 »

Mcnamee has shown 1 or 2 glimpses but i think the balance is slightly better with zaboub on the left, still not convinced about vincent at left back though
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 12:22:45 »

Hmm interesting this. Might explain why we were so poor on Saturday. He completely lost the dressing room at Motherwell from what i gather as well.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 12:25:19 »

I expect an Adver article "I've not lost the dressing room" says MM, or words to that extent.  Thursday morning maybe.
red macca

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 12:31:02 »

Quote from: "janaage"
I expect an Adver article "I've not lost the dressing room" says MM, or words to that extent.  Thursday morning maybe.
or tomorow if we win tonight, the usuall lick arse suspects will probably come out and say that was for the gaffer
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 12:55:18 »

Quote from: "janaage"

Accompanied by a picture of him next to the dressing room to show he knows where it is
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:04:03 »

Followed by Roberts going on about how "theres no I in dressing room" or some such bollocks
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:04:50 »

Quote from: "thepeoplesgame"

If our players are incapable of grasping the concept that one of the midfielders should be pushing up to support the strikers when we're attacking then maybe that's where our problems lie. Admittedly McNamee might not be the man for the job, but we don't have a central midfielder who can do it...

Personally I'd stick with the Sturrock tactics of getting it wide and getting it in given the players at our disposal. At least we created chances under Sturrock.

If this is true, I'm wondering if this is a classic case of a talented player, who also coached other talented players (yes I know it was Scotland U21s ) finds it difficult to communicate, and frustrating  to work, with those that are less able, with things that are taken for granted higher up.

Not being funny but players at our level like it a little more simple.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
red macca

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:06:45 »

Quote from: ghanimah
Quote from: "thepeoplesgame"

If this is true, I'm wondering if this is a classic case of a talented player, who also coached other talented players (yes I know it was Scotland U21s ) finds it difficult to communicate, and frustrating  to work, with those that are less able, with things that are taken for granted higher up.

Not being funny but players at our level like it a little more simple.[/quote]Anyone who does not understand that instruction is not worthy of playing 5aside let alone pro level
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: