Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tiger Tim  (Read 6400 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 08:26:34 »

OK, first Summer posting:

People who get caught up in 'Henmania', watch his matches from 'Henman Hill', get their faces painted like tigers and shout things like, "Timmy, Timmy, Timmy......rah, rah,rah" and other such Tom Foolery are gits, an embarassment to their country and should be exterminated or at the very least deported.

Discuss.
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 08:31:03 »

I watch the matches on tv but purely cause i like tennis and its good to watch.  Must say i would certainly never paint my face or sit on henman hill with the other plebs but each to their own!

y wings are like a shield of steel!
Asher

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 08:32:55 »

Girls get turned on playing tennis, marie when we playing???
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 08:35:58 »

I fucking hate Henmania, Henman Hill, the middle aged bitches who scream out during matches, the come on Tim shouts, Sue Barker.  Fuck off and die anyone who takes part in that sort of shit.  Bet they were the ones crying there hearts out when some bird died in a car crash in Paris a few years ago.  wankers.
McLovin

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 08:51:19 »

I don't like Tim Henman himself much either.  His fanatical supporters are equally as bed.

I also can't stand Cliff Richard.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 08:54:30 »

Come to think of it Wimbledon as a whole is shit.  Tim Henman, Sue Barker, middle aged women getting over excited, Cliff Richard and Rainy days in June.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 09:17:32 »

While the sight of Timmy's pees in that stand thing at Wimbledon has to be one of the more sick inducing sights in English sport.....it should be remembered that although not quite top grade Henman has been the only Englishman in the last 30 or so years to have any credibility as a tennis player.....when he leaves the scene in the next couple of years it may well be another 30 years before another decent player comes along.

The middle aged women are an embarrassment, but hey whats's wrong with being embarrassing.......its a bit like the Delia thing....if you dedicate your time to child rearing  and maintaining the fabric of society then you deserve to have some fun however you choose to do it.
Melksham Red

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 09:34:32 »

Tennis is fucking shit and should be left to those middle/upper class twats. Blokes really shouldn't be into tennis, it's just wrong isn't it.

I would like to bum that Sherapova bird though.
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 09:46:42 »

I've been on Henman Hill... And it was GREAT. We spent the whole day drinking up there under an umbrella and shouting profanities. After one of the many rain-delays, just when everyone was getting back onto the hill, my mate slipped over and fell all the way down the pristine green slope, leaving a giant muddy scar all the way down.

Wimbledon is fucking ACE.

COME ON TIM!!

never trust a nun...
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 10:50:20 »

timmy timmy timmy rah rah rah Cool

/
W56196272
Piemonte

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:13:47 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

People who get caught up in 'Henmania', watch his matches from 'Henman Hill', get their faces painted like tigers and shout things like, "Timmy, Timmy, Timmy......rah, rah,rah" and other such Tom Foolery are gits, an embarassment to their country and should be exterminated or at the very least deported.

Discuss.

I disagree. Standard extermination is too pleasant.

Cant we tell The yanks that bin laden is on henman hill and get them to napalm it?
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:18:28 »

come on timmah!!

http://www.sptimmy.com/sounds/livinalie.wav

http://www.sptimmy.com/pics/sp409_timmy.jpg
Piemonte

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:19:15 »

wuuuuhuhuhuskuddydaaa

Timaaaaaahh Cheesy
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:24:07 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

Discuss.

I disagree. Standard extermination is too pleasant.

Cant we tell The yanks that bin laden is on henman hill and get them to napalm it?

Just park a British Army Landrover on it and they'll bomb it to f***!
Dazzza

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 11:40:02 »

Detest the man.

Why such an average sports star should have made so much money on being crap is a disgrace.

He makes Nigel Mansell look like Oscar Wilde and I would love to slowly rip each of his Henmania sick fans heads slowly off taking great delight in the noise each tendon slowly makes as it seperates ripping from his torso.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: