Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Council Gibberish  (Read 9764 times)
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2008, 17:43:05 »

I thought a "gla-holm" was a gutteral noise made by ho's whilst getting a good throating but it's not in the Urban Dictionary  Sad
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2008, 18:05:54 »

Is he up for election in May of this year?  Cheap shot, aimed at personal publicity!!  CUNT!
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2008, 19:06:19 »

CUNT Cheesy
Barry Scott

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2008, 20:06:46 »

Fucking dickhead. Sounds like he should keep his crack-whore-chasing mouth shut.

If he's so concerned with deprived areas, perhaps he can persuade SBC to stop wasting the budget every 3 years on computers they don't need and putting down roundabouts and traffic lights at close to year end, to spend their allotted budget.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2008, 20:24:04 »

I just laugh at how he is still in a position to spout off this crap, a CVA was entered, end of.

What a prick, I hope he catches something off the hookers he pays for

figgis

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, February 7, 2008, 00:45:30 »

bunch of unts. my mother died over xmas and the only help the council was was to tell us that they wanted the keys to her house back and all her furniture which we had put in her garage has to be removed or they will change the locks and chuck all her stuff out and bill us for the priveledge. they only care about the money couldn't care about our  grieving family one bit.
flammableBen

« Reply #66 on: Thursday, February 7, 2008, 02:56:38 »

Dear Diary,

I'm angry. It seems like all my pleasures have been taken away. Being a councillor used to be fun. There was a time when our friend Wee Willie would supply me enough supplies to keep me going for months at a time. It was a happier place, all us councillors were on the magic horse milk gin coffee, it made the decisions about the CG rent debt so much easier to make.

All things must come to an end, and I suppose it's part of the job to take the hard times. But it's not the same job I signed up for. The new owners of the football club don't seem to want to play the game. I ask you, what's the point of buying a football club if you don't want to play the game?

I remember when being a councillor demanded some respect. People knew who you were, even the police. It meant for a good few ignored parking tickets, and maybe the occasional blind eye to a violent bender.

Respect is what it is, nobody seems to command any. People used to look up their betters, and rightly so, we were better than them. I don't mind all this liberal stuff about everybody getting a chance to achieve and other such bollocks. As long as they remember that I started off better than them, disrespectful bastards.

I've got to go diary. The coppers have decided to raid one of my colleague's "dens". There was a time when they'd have realised that the den was was for the good of the community, via it being good for us decision makers. It's a tricky job.

Signing off, Councillor A. Something. Wassishname the III from this thread maybe.

I miss Devlin.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, February 7, 2008, 11:45:18 »

Nice bit in the adver today following this up.

All the comments they've published are pro Fitton.  Think Councillor Glaholm has been made to look a bit silly  Cheesy
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #68 on: Thursday, February 7, 2008, 12:03:39 »

linkage please luce?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, February 7, 2008, 12:07:24 »

I dont know.

Got the paper in front of me!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #70 on: Thursday, February 7, 2008, 12:10:04 »

very helpful. Type them out then  Cheesy
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, February 7, 2008, 12:11:02 »

Read yesterdays article.  They've basically picked out all the pro Fitton and anti council comments on there and published them!
Frasier3

« Reply #72 on: Thursday, February 7, 2008, 12:26:47 »

Quote from: "Lumps"

And it's difficult to tell from the picture but it's entirely possible he's wearing a stupid apron as well as that shit eating grin, and has one trouser leg rolled up.

that will be the Royal Sussex Lodge of emulation
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, February 7, 2008, 12:27:02 »

Quote from: "figgis"
bunch of unts. my mother died over xmas and the only help the council was was to tell us that they wanted the keys to her house back and all her furniture which we had put in her garage has to be removed or they will change the locks and chuck all her stuff out and bill us for the priveledge. they only care about the money couldn't care about our  grieving family one bit.

That is awful!

Some times I am embarrassed to say I work for a Council when things like that happen.  I can honestly say though the Council where I work has respect for their tenants and their families.  Write a letter of complaint to the Cheif Executive
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, February 7, 2008, 13:09:48 »

Nick Wakins wont be able to help love
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: