Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Man Ure - Neville and Scholes  (Read 1437 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« on: Wednesday, April 20, 2005, 22:04:58 »

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson admitted Gary Neville deserved to be sent off for kicking the ball at an Everton fan in their 1-0 defeat.
Paul Scholes was also sent off for two bookable offences, and Ferguson said: "You can't do what Gary did.

"Scholes was sent off for a late challenge, but how many late challenges came in on us our there?

"Everton fought and hunted down every ball. They had that big crowd behind them and we got no protection."

Ferguson added: ""I think Everton knew they had a weak referee and they exploited that to the full.

"But as far as Gary Neville is concerned, you can't kick the ball into the crowd and he should know that.

"Intimidation from the crowd is always there and we certainly had plenty of that, but Gary should never have done that."

Scholes challenge was a kick up someones arse and he got a second yellow for it, a blatent yellow maybe even a red.

I thought Neville had more sense than that, up and coming on BBC 1

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 20, 2005, 22:58:25 »

Moyes isthe Manager of the season for me.

Everton are very ordianary yet 4th. :shock:

/
W56196272
Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 20, 2005, 23:19:44 »

Don't know if it's been luck but he's getting inspiring stuff out of  lot of those players.  

Ferguson's looking like a new player and that Cahill is looking Lampardesque

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 08:32:49 »

I hate Red Nev, Paul Scholes when he does things like that (which is quite often), Alex Ferguson and Man U in general.  It's stating the obious I know but it just has be reiterated every now and then.

Moyes is definitely a candidate for MOTS. He has done amazingly well at Everton and that's the second club he's done the business at now.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 08:37:48 »

He won't get it though, I agree he deserves it but Jose will get manager of t'year.  It'll be ace having Everton in the Champo's League.  Big Dunc vs some Italian centre half.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 08:56:31 »

I didn't think Duncan Ferguson was staying beyond this season.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 08:57:48 »

Really?  I don't really keep up to date with toffee matters.  You could be right there.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 15:13:50 »

ahte man utd. what a game to watch! was hoping moyes would smack ferige in the face at the end, would have made my day!  Cheesy
DMR

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, April 21, 2005, 20:50:47 »

Manager of the season should go to whoever keeps one of the bottom four up, in my humble opinion.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: