Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: what happens if..  (Read 2040 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, January 20, 2008, 16:55:30 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
I've been looking through the rules and can't find anything to specifically say what would happen if it is postponed on Tuesday, only that the game will take place according to the decision of the council.

Interetingly, should the replayed game be abandoned during extra time or penalties, a coin is tossed. Whichever team wins the toss chooses where a replay of the replay is played!

I'm sure it happened in the cup last season and a team played their previous round game on the date for the next round..can't remember who though

It will be fun getting tickets if we do win Tues though....3 days to sell 6000 tickets !!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, January 20, 2008, 17:19:25 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
Quote from: "reeves4england"
I've been looking through the rules and can't find anything to specifically say what would happen if it is postponed on Tuesday, only that the game will take place according to the decision of the council.

Interetingly, should the replayed game be abandoned during extra time or penalties, a coin is tossed. Whichever team wins the toss chooses where a replay of the replay is played!

I'm sure it happened in the cup last season and a team played their previous round game on the date for the next round..can't remember who though

It will be fun getting tickets if we do win Tues though....3 days to sell 6000 tickets !!
6000? I think it would be more than that. A game against Fulham would draw a pretty decent crowd, and I'd expect atleast 7,000 home fans if we're playing Rovers on the back of what would be 2 straight wins and 8(?) games unbeaten
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: