Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I have been banned  (Read 28407 times)
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 21:17:10 »

Quote from: "ronnie21"
Fred, how you approach this is up to you, but how about a protest at the CG at 9-30 am on Tuesday morning?  This would certainly grab the attention of the press, make sure there is a hand-out ready as to why the protest is being staged.  Ask for a meeting with the new chairman after the meeting and tell him what a cunt he is employing as a chief steward!

Im in mate if thats how you want to go for this

adje

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 21:19:39 »

That's fucking outrageous-was it instigated by the previous regime?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 21:26:16 »

Quote from: "adje"

Dont know mate
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 21:28:23 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Quote from: "ronnie21"
Fred, how you approach this is up to you, but how about a protest at the CG at 9-30 am on Tuesday morning?  This would certainly grab the attention of the press, make sure there is a hand-out ready as to why the protest is being staged.  Ask for a meeting with the new chairman after the meeting and tell him what a cunt he is employing as a chief steward!

Im in mate if thats how you want to go for this

I am going to go to this meeting on Saturday morning and see exactly what evidence they are prepared to put on the table. I will also present my case and witness statements and see how they wish to proceed before taking this any further.

It is a major stitch job though, that's for sure.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 21:28:38 »

Quote from: "adje"

Sounds more like it was instigated by one man's desire for petty revenge. Fred "outed" him as Chief Steward on several forums in December as Mr Moorehouse was attempting to gain access to private forums. He (Moorehouse, not Fred) also made something of a fool of himself by trying to pass himself as a serving soldier in Iraq, a somewhat tasteless act on his part really. All in all, Moorehouse ended up with egg all over his face (of his own making) and sounds like he's a man to bear a grudge.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #50 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 21:41:34 »

That's far too extreme. If they refused you entry to Yeovil then fair enough, but you didn't do anything wrong to be banned.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 21:42:21 »

Quote from: "axs"
Quote from: "sonic youth"
ahh of course i should have remembered that - sorry.

if it's true you've got my support, not that i can do much. who else was with you at yeovil?

i was there, didn't see Fred causing any trouble at all, we just walked to the ground, through the gate and got in the queue.
I was with axs and second everything he just said. Good luck Fred mate. I guess I'll be seeing you at London Bridge before Barnet and get the whole story from you there?
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 21:44:40 »

I think a humble, semi-apologetic letter, equally putting your case subtly forward, addressed to our new chairman would do the trick.

Thankfully we have rational people at the top now, but sad little men who act like bouncers and try and throw what little authority they have about like a 5 year old bully
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 21:54:25 »

Quote from: "The Moonraker"
I think a humble, semi-apologetic letter, equally putting your case subtly forward, addressed to our new chairman would do the trick.

Thankyou for your thoughts but

I think not

I did not do anything wrong, OK I had a drink but so did about 3000 other people in the ground that day
JPC82

« Reply #54 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 21:55:54 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Quote from: "The Moonraker"

Thankyou for your thoughts but

I think not

I did not do anything wrong, OK I had a drink but so did about 3000 other people in the ground that day

i agree fred, even if u had to admit u was (wrongly)out of order and they dropped the ban now u wouldnt do it, its the principle aswell
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 22:00:57 »

The whole stewarding at the club is tosh, there are a few good ones but teh majority pick on people they can bully.  They tried to get someone at Walsall yesterday (WFC stewards) and they didnt bargain on his mates and general lads jumping in.  More of this needs to be done, stick together etc

strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 22:16:02 »

this thread is in desperate need of a spacey post.

jesus wept.

officially blacker than the night.
warksred

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 22:22:18 »

If the STFC stewards were employed at England international cricket matches the whole "Barmy Army" would be ejected from the ground!!!!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 22:55:33 »

I didnt think Id done anything wrong either.

I just let them bollock me and got on with it.Think you might have to do the same if push comes to shove.

/
W56196272
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, January 14, 2008, 00:03:38 »

Just write them a letter explaining what happened and how you ca't believe it. If that doesn't get anywhere write to the Adver.

here's the man himself when you need him?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: