Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Music  (Read 5092 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, February 8, 2008, 23:31:24 »

I've never heard of many of them either. I wouldn't worry, there's so many bands popping up all over the place anybody who can keep up with them all clearly has nothing better to do with their lives!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, February 8, 2008, 23:56:11 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
I've never heard of many of them either. I wouldn't worry, there's so many bands popping up all over the place anybody who can keep up with them all clearly has nothing better to do with their lives!

Agreed. And you listen to one and you have heard about 5 of them in theory. I thought The Claxons were The Enemy until i discovered they weren't (that took me about 3 months)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Saturday, February 9, 2008, 00:05:06 »

Said it before but check out "The Checks" superb band.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, February 10, 2008, 18:14:57 »

The last 5 albums I have listened to are

Tom Baxter - Skybound
Minus The Bear - Planet Of Ice
BSP - Do You Like Rock Music
Fields - Everything Last Winter
Gravenhurst - The Western Lands

All decent.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Noel Gallagher

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, February 10, 2008, 18:21:56 »

New music is all terrible, bands today are by rule utter shite, can't tell these so called "indie" apart from one another it's just copycat crap. Last decent band to imerge in my opinion was Kasabian and that was way back in 2003/2004.

English By Birth. Mancunian By The Grace Of My dad's spunk.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, February 10, 2008, 18:24:04 »

Quote from: "Noel Gallagher"
New music is all terrible, bands today are by rule utter shite, can't tell these so called "indie" apart from one another it's just copycat crap. Last decent band to imerge in my opinion was Kasabian and that was way back in 2003/2004.

You can't say ALL new music is terrible, that's like saying ALL Belgians are peadophiles!

And you haven't done anything decent since about 2000 Gallagher!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
JPC82

« Reply #81 on: Sunday, February 10, 2008, 18:24:35 »

Quote from: "Bob's Orange"

You can't say ALL new music is terrible, that's like saying ALL Belgians are peadophiles!

are they? :shock:
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, February 10, 2008, 18:36:00 »

Only because they are up Noel's arse  
Noel Gallagher

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, February 10, 2008, 18:36:40 »

Quote from: "Bob's Orange"

Thats not true the last two Oasis albvums have bettered the previous, simple fact is they are victims of they're own success after the first 3 amazing albums and everything they have done since is unfairly compared.
Still better than the utter shite we get today though if any new band released SOTSOG, Heathen Chemistry or Don't Believe the Truth they would be laudid as geniouses yet Oasis get critisized.

English By Birth. Mancunian By The Grace Of My dad's spunk.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #84 on: Sunday, February 10, 2008, 21:47:05 »

Oasis went downhill because they got lazy.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: