Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Right, Have I missed something?  (Read 2333 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 17:25:06 »

I have been at work all day and haven't a clue what is going on. Did it fall through? Are we going bust?  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 17:27:50 »

yes  Sad
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 17:40:22 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
yes  Sad
Shit  Crying  does anyone want a my season ticket then as a collectors item  Crying
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 20:28:34 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
Quote from: "Si Pie"
yes  Sad
Shit  Crying  does anyone want a my season ticket then as a collectors item  Crying

How much?

I'll give you a tenner
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 00:01:49 »

£10 and a turnip
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 00:03:56 »

i'll beat that, £11 with a large swede.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 00:05:55 »

Quote from: "axs"
i'll beat that, £11 with a large swede.

Tomas Brolin?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 00:06:18 »

i totally set that up for someone  Cheesy
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 00:07:05 »

and in return a shit joke:

Three men who were lost in the forest were captured by cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.

The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have to shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your face or you'll be eaten."

The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed.

The second one arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

The first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" The second one replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples."
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 00:07:33 »

You squared it, I just tucked it away in the onion bag.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 00:08:51 »

Three men who were lost in the forest were captured by cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.

The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have to shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your face or you'll be eaten."

The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed.

The second one arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

The first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" The second one replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples."

Cheesy

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 00:12:50 »

I like very much  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: