Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Maurice Malpas  (Read 2907 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 07:04:20 »

Nothing earth shattering, but was talking to a guy who i deal with yesterday, who used to be on the books at dundee utd, and knows mm, says he's a really nice guy, good coach who will do well for us
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 07:53:44 »

Yay
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 09:20:51 »

To be honest it's 50/50 at the moment.  No one doubts he was a good player, yet his managerial record does mean that you cannot be certain either way.

Lets just give the bloke some time to do what he needs to do and then make our minds up.
Melksham Red

« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 12:20:00 »

The Motherwell fans opinion of him scares the fuck out of me. However, I'll judge him this time next year when he's basically had a full season to show what he can do.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 13:45:29 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
The Motherwell fans opinion of him scares the fuck out of me. However, I'll judge him this time next year when he's basically had a full season to show what he can do.

To be honest what the fuck do jocks know about football?

Fishing.  Cheesy

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 13:47:20 »

sport's littered with failures and people going on to learn from it and becoming a success

lets hope that's the case for maurice
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 14:08:35 »

Quote from: "Fogster"

Fishing.  Cheesy
MUST.................. NOT.................. BITE....................!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 16:25:46 »

i just realised, Malpas sort of means 'not bad' in French.  ca, c'est suffit pour moi !
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 16:36:14 »

Might have to get him out for a drink with the Swindon TA. You up for that Rob and Dave?  Beers

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 16:58:31 »

Yeah we should meet up for a couple of Glenmorangies!!
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 17:12:09 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Might have to get him out for a drink with the Swindon TA. You up for that Rob and Dave?  Beers

I'm always up for a drink, I can easily be persuaded to back him 100% if he shouts us a couple of beers as well  Beers
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 17:49:11 »

Fishing.  Cheesy

I know that was a wind up but you are actually right. Jocks really do no fuck all about football - FACT!

I can't believe that having just got rid of one, we got another one in to replace him. GUTTED!
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, January 11, 2008, 18:55:23 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

Fishing.  Cheesy

I know that was a wind up but you are actually right. Jocks really do no fuck all about football - FACT!

I can't believe that having just got rid of one, we got another one in to replace him. GUTTED!
:roll:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: