Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official - Malpas is new manager  (Read 15757 times)
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #180 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 12:58:45 »

WAKE UP    it,s only a month ago we all thought it was the end,if anyone else can stump up £6 MILLION or more they then can choose the manager.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #181 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 13:00:49 »

It could be a hell of a lot worse. We could have a BEST incarnation where they force players onto us or  Chairman who fancies himself as a manager and picks the team...
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 13:07:21 »

it could be worse we could be wound up!
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 13:20:02 »

Agree with what you lot are saying above.I mean we could have gone under.Its nice to get back to normal supporter things like worring about the new manager and who we're going to sign [if anyone].Because,hey,we have a football league club to support Beers  Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 13:27:32 »

Quote from: "JOHNNY REEVES"
it could be worse we could be wound up!

Really???!!!
flammableBen

« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 13:29:26 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
It could be a hell of a lot worse. We could have a BEST incarnation where they force players onto us or  Chairman who fancies himself as a manager and picks the team...

I wonder if Maple Syrup has been consulted over the attempted Cox signing?
red macca

« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 13:30:25 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Quote from: "Si Pie"

I wonder if Maple Syrup has been consulted over the attempted Cox signing?

Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With a friend to call my own
I'll never be alone
And you, my friend, will see
You've got a friend in me
(you've got a friend in me)

Ben, you're always running here and there
You feel you're not wanted anywhere
If you ever look behind
And don't like what you find
There's one thing you should know
You've got a place to go
(you've got a place to go)

I used to say "I" and "me"
Now it's "us", now it's "we"
I used to say "I" and "me"
Now it's "us", now it's "we"
Ben, most people would turn you away
I don't listen to a word they say
They don't see you as I do
I wish they would try to
I'm sure they'd think again
If they had a friend like Ben
(a friend) Like Ben
(like Ben) Like Ben
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 13:56:04 »

Let's be honest, what does it matter who Fitton consulted, if he deemed it appropriate to have a chat with Sturrock or any one else he may know in the football world then so be it, it shows he wanted to make sure he was getting the right person for the job and not just plumping for the first guy that came along.

Malpas made the right impression and said the right things, he will be judged as manager of STFC and not on previous jobs, I think with Fitton's backing and being allowed to do things the way he wants then this could be a very exciting time for stfc as we board the train to the championship  - it could be a slow ride but hopefully as Fitton says we will be there WITHIN 3 years.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 14:14:34 »

For fuck's sake who do we think we are?A mid-table league one side that's who.I think we are damn lucky to have someone of the standard of Eminem at this club-people who said"WHO?"at this appointment are very limited in their knowledge of football.Any one who is considered good enough to be employed by the Scottish FA  and has managed in the Prem is a bit of a scoop at our level in my opinion

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
sonic youth

« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 14:56:12 »

Quote from: "chalkies_shorts"
If Fitton has stumped up the money to keep the club solvent then he can fucking well appoint the Yorkshire Ripper if he wants.

the yorkshire ripper and fred west as manager and assistant of the ladies side. i can see it now.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 15:49:54 »

Quote from: "adje"
For fuck's sake who do we think we are?A mid-table league one side that's who.I think we are damn lucky to have someone of the standard of Eminem at this club-people who said"WHO?"at this appointment are very limited in their knowledge of football.Any one who is considered good enough to be employed by the Scottish FA  and has managed in the Prem is a bit of a scoop at our level in my opinion
what he said.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2008, 17:30:09 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Quote from: "adje"
what he said.

Yep Yes
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: