Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Arrieta To Leave  (Read 6111 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 13:12:41 »

The only time Arrieta looked like scoring was when his back was to the goal  Soapy Tit Wank
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 13:15:52 »

i still havent seen that overhead kick, anyone know where i can see it
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 13:17:47 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
He's better than Blair Sturrock.

I think hes better than Paynter when Paynter's in cant be arsed mode (ie most of the last 2 months)

Goes without saying he's better than Mohammed as well, as to be honest I suspect half of the posters on here are better than Mohammed
Marston Red

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 18:11:10 »

Arrieta is crap.  Has no pace and all he does is give free kicks away. I will be glad to see the back of him.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2008, 18:39:58 »

Quote from: "Marston Red"
I will be glad to see the back of him.

that is what the Brentford defender said if I remember correctly Wink

I come from a land down-under
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 08:21:40 »

He's better than Blair Sturrock.

We are all better than Blair Sturrock!
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 08:47:20 »

Arrieta is crap.  Has no pace and all he does is give free kicks away. I will be glad to see the back of him.

:goodpost:
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 09:14:21 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"

:twak:

FWIW I thought Arrieta was quite handy. Certainly a better option than Blair Sturrock or the Teddy bear!!!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 09:16:55 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"

:twak:

FWIW I thought Arrieta was quite handy. Certainly a better option than Blair Sturrock or the Teddy bear!!!

Arrieta looked handy? bit early for the whisky Will.  Tell me one thing he has done apart from the overhead kick? He's ran around every game fouling and giving away possesion, he is like an attacking version of Jason Drysdale, fucking useless!!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 09:49:09 »

Anyone remember the Blair Sturrock one on one against Forset Green? Arrieta would have scored that.

In fact, Arrieta will surprise you all by winning the golden boot next season
 Wink
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 09:54:34 »

Anyone remember the Blair Sturrock one on one against Forset Green? Arrieta would have scored that.

Wink

Its true. He would have juggled the ball on his head 34 times before scoring with a rene higutta style scorpion kick

FACT!
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 09:57:54 »

Wink

Arrieta would of ran through two footed the keeper then tried to pass the ball to a team mate and miss and  then he would still somehow end up getting a standing ovation from the fans, god knows what people see in him.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 10:11:22 »

Wink

Arrieta would of ran through two footed the keeper then tried to pass the ball to a team mate and miss and  then he would still somehow end up getting a standing ovation from the fans, god knows what people see in him.
a hell of a lot more than what people see in Kaid and Blair put together!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 10:18:49 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"

Wink

a hell of a lot more than what people see in Kaid and Blair put together!

Blairs in the same boat as him as in Blair needs his dad to get him a contract and Arieta needs his mates to try and buy a club then he will get a contract, both of them are utter gash!
red macca

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, January 3, 2008, 12:29:53 »

The next 3 games i think we are going to have to rely on sturrock so i would not jump on his back to soon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: