Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Crash on the way to Bournemouth....  (Read 1324 times)
swindonbob

Ignore
« on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 12:51:12 »

Anyone else see the big crash that slowed down all the cars on the way to Bournemouth? Car upside down on the verge....think it was the M3 but im crap with roads.
Anyway, reading other forums, apparently they were town fans in there, and managed to get to a garage in Southampton before makng it to the match in time for kick off! Fair play if thats true!!

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 12:52:12 »

they were sat in front of us, recognise them from other away games but don't know them.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 13:26:11 »

I know who it was and they were all fine thank God.  Fair to them making it to the game though!

Hope they got home ok
Panda Paws

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 17:49:53 »

That was us! We're all fine thank god, not quite sure how though. Still coming to terms with whats happened, and i think it's only starting to sink in now how serious it was. Apart from a few bangs and bruises, we all escaped unhurt despite having a car roll over ours, spinning across the motorway and up and down the embankent. The fireman said to us we were amazingly fortunate. The guys in the other car were slightly less so and both were rushed to hospital with severe head and neck injuries.

May i take this opportunity to thank everyone who wished us well yesterday, to the guys who gave me and my mate a lift home and to the the supporters club/sas travel for getting my dad and li'l bro home too. Just reiterates what lower league football is all about, everyone looking out got everyone else!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 17:56:41 »

Panda Paws, I am sorry to hear about this, I hope you and other members of the car all continue to recover and come to terms with it

Its true what was said about lower league football, its what we as a club are about

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 19:45:52 »

:shock: Glad you are OK Panda Paws.

I know it's not funny, but the fact yo carried on to the match did make me  Soapy Tit Wank  Football fans, what are we like!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 19:49:02 »

Best wishes to all involved.  Delighted to be able to communicate with the people involved...it so easily could have been otherwise.
Panda Paws

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 23:26:09 »

Quote from: "Batch"
:shock: Glad you are OK Panda Paws.

I know it's not funny, but the fact yo carried on to the match did make me  Soapy Tit Wank  Football fans, what are we like!

We had to find our own way home anyway, the cheapest way being to go from soton to bournemouth on the train then try and catch a lift! When Bazza scores his first it was all worth it for that split second!
Sussex

« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 31, 2007, 09:37:20 »

Fair play for still making it to the game Panda Paws, sounds like it could have been a lot worse than it was, so glad you're ok!

I'll carry on stalking you in random London pubs at away games then.......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: