Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Xmas Rants?  (Read 5511 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #60 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 15:53:46 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
what i dont understand is that 25th december is celebrated as 'is birthday, every year, without fail. but when it comes to the day he died, they don't know, they just pick a day in the spring and run with it.

not complaining, long weekend and all that.

I am pleased that somebody said that because it emphasizes the point even more, Easter is not a celebration of his death, it is a celebration of his re-birth!!!!!

So people buy there Eggs and stuff and go on holiday for the long weekend without even knowing why!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #61 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 19:02:18 »

Anyway, and you really have gotten under my skin on this one r4e:

How many people do you know who give a shite about Christ when they are giving/receiving presents anyway? Maybe I did not this give/receive this year but I have done in the past and will do so again in the future, and each and every time that I do the xmas pressie thing there is no religious aspect in it whatsoever and I have never made out that there was.

When you give or receive an xmas pressie do you think of Jesus? I doubt it (Unless you are a Christain, I don't know). Did you go to church for Christ-mass? If not then you are just as much of a 'hypocrite' than the rest of us heathens.

For us non-christian people xmas is just a few days of work with the family, and a chance for the kids to get some presents from their divine saviour Santa Claus (Who do the kids write their lists to, Jesus or Santa?).

Xmas rant over!
flammableBen

« Reply #62 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 21:17:00 »

I'm with Bangyred on this one.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #63 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 22:20:51 »

Is BR a devil worshiper?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 22:48:51 »

i had 2 of the god squad turn up on thursday just before i went out. They asked me if i would like to talk about Jesus Christ. I said no thanks, i'm in a hurry to go and get shit-faced. They said no worries mate, have one for me.

True story.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: