Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Xmas Rants?  (Read 5512 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #45 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 12:06:06 »

Bloody hell. Legions of family just turned up. I wish I could go back to bed. I feel like shit.

Oh and Christmas should be a time when Muslims and Christians put aside there differences and gang up on the jews.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 12:07:38 »

Quote from: "Miss Angry"
Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"
Quote from: "dell boy"
Lady, did you have a bad day yesterday? Smiley

rag week!

should have doubled pilled love noone wants a moody cow over xmas  

I know i shouldn't have really... but this just made me laugh out loud!  Soapy Tit Wank

Made me laugh too!  

I only react to people who can spell anyway!  Cheesy
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, December 29, 2007, 17:05:55 »

My Boxing day night was bad.Spent the night round my Mums and her psycho ex turned up at 3am....suffice to say the police had to be called and he was arrested and taken away in a riot van.

Was fun watching him getting sat on by six police though,and the knowledge that he got pepper sprayed was enjoyed by us all  Soapy Tit Wank

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Spud

« Reply #48 on: Saturday, December 29, 2007, 18:39:17 »

Quote from: "larwood"
My Boxing day night was bad.Spent the night round my Mums and her psycho ex turned up at 3am....suffice to say the police had to be called and he was arrested and taken away in a riot van.

Was fun watching him getting sat on by six police though,and the knowledge that he got pepper sprayed was enjoyed by us all  Soapy Tit Wank

He sounds like a nice bloke.  :?

Well i worked Boxing Night so it's safe to say that it was shite.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, December 29, 2007, 19:21:59 »

Quote from: "Spud"
Quote from: "larwood"

He sounds like a nice bloke.  :?

Well i worked Boxing Night so it's safe to say that it was shite.

Same as spud.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 14:10:41 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
I can't stand being expected to be nice to somebody that I don't like, in the spirit of xmas blah blah blah.

First off, I am not a Christian and therefore could not really care less about some bearded Jews birthday 2 fucking thousand years ago. And if somebody acts like a cunt, then I will continue to treat them like a cunt, regardless of what day it is.
That's fair enough - If you don't give presents or anything. If you do then that's one of the most hypocritical things you could possibly say.  :?

My main rant would be the people who go shopping on Christmas Eve or just after Christmas and have the nerve to complain because they have to queue. DON'T BLAME ME. IF YOU'D GOT YOURSELF ORGANISED I COULD ACTUALLY BE AT HOME RATHER THAN STUCK AT WORK YOU TOSSER!

Having been at home for over a week and having still not actually spent any time with my family I was a bit pissed off!

Rant over.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 14:12:28 »

Enjoy work yesterday R4E?

It's All Good..............
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 14:13:46 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Enjoy work yesterday R4E?
Bastard  Cheesy

Ah well, I think I did well choosing to go to Yeovil over Bournemouth
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 15:10:57 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
I can't stand being expected to be nice to somebody that I don't like, in the spirit of xmas blah blah blah.

First off, I am not a Christian and therefore could not really care less about some bearded Jews birthday 2 fucking thousand years ago. And if somebody acts like a cunt, then I will continue to treat them like a cunt, regardless of what day it is.
That's fair enough - If you don't give presents or anything. If you do then that's one of the most hypocritical things you could possibly say.  :?

Rant over.

i'd disagree with that - the pagan winter festival was around long before christ or christianity, they just hijacked the date so they could make people convert.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #54 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 15:28:14 »

I actually neither gave nor received any presents this year, although I have done in the past which I do not think is hypocritical in the slighest because Christmas is something that I have no choice in, and if it was up to me then Christ would never have been born and we would all be saved the hassle. I really couldn't care less about what happened to one man 200 years ago and so xmas for me is just another date on the calendar which retailers have managed to exploit to the max.

My family and I escaped to the beach for xmas to escape all the hype. I really can't see how on earth I am being hypocritical by expressing my opinion.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #55 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 15:37:55 »

Oh, and to echo what axs said: The 25th December is not even the correct D.O.B. of Christ, rather it is just a date that a bunch of 'wise' folk came up with (Several hundred years after he dies), which they thought was most convenient at the time.

As goe's for Easter, another made up date. I do not beleive in re-incarnation of Christ Either, yet during Easter I both enjoy the long weekend and buy some Easter Egg's for the misses and kid (It's the chocolate). Doe's that make me a hypocrite?
lebowski

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 15:40:37 »

what i dont understand is that 25th december is celebrated as 'is birthday, every year, without fail. but when it comes to the day he died, they don't know, they just pick a day in the spring and run with it.

not complaining, long weekend and all that.

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 15:46:22 »

jesus was a myth.just like robin hood or king arthur.OPINION!
and i am a hypocrite.but i'd rather that, than follow some ridiculous book with so many flaws its laughable.
now where's that ark got to?want to book my place before the global warming gets to much.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 15:47:45 »

Religion will be the end of the world

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #59 on: Sunday, December 30, 2007, 15:50:22 »

Oh,  (And I'm on one now)

Let me tell you something that is hypocritical:

In large Thai homes, Hotel's and appartment blocks you will nearly always see 'spirit houses'. These spirit houses look like small shrine's and the idea of them is these 'houses' are the most opulent place in the building/grounds, and because they are more opulent, with offerings of food and pretty much anything that the spirits might then the spirits choose to live in the spirit house rather than in the house/hotel room itself.

Yet the spirit house (Which is in the car park) of my appartment block is adorned with xmas decorations, lights and even plays fucking Jingle Bells.

It sort of defeats the whole point don't it!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: