Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Xmas Rants?  (Read 5510 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 17:06:24 »

Quote from: "DMR"
These are some pretty flimsy rants thus far...

Right, fucking visitors around our road. Yeah OK you've come to see your family/friends, however the next person who parks over the front of our drive when I want to go out is going to come out and find their bloody motor a victim of a serious shoeing. It's not bloody difficult a concept, I might want to go out you retard X5 driving twat.

Round-robin texts. "Happy Xmas all!" Piss off! You gave me a card 2 days ago, a plethora of texts and messages saying the exact same thing really winds me up. Whats worse, people who get all arsey when you don't send one back. Well mate firstly you've had a card in the post and to be honest half the people I get these texts from I've never heard of anyway. So if I upset you, sorry, but you're a bit of a bastard.

The weather. Bloody horrible for golf, soggy and muddy as fuck. All the usual hype of whether we'll get a white christmas - of course we're not going to have a bloody white christmas, it's 11.5 degs and overcast! Anyway if you believe all the tree-huggers we'll all be dead from global warming in 2 weeks anyway. Just get on with it.

Boxing Day football. Yeovil away should be a belting drinking trip and there's no effing public transport. *Rages at yesterdays soberness*

Shit presents. WTF? I got a white tie this year. Is some retard trying to make up for the fact it's not a bloody white xmas (see above). I have one white tie - who could possibly need more than one white tie?? It gets worn about once a year when I'm going for a black shirt/white tie retro look - otherwise what kind of moron wears such a combination to work on any given day? Giver of said tie, what were you thinking?! It's not the bloody 70's.

Wrapping. This is simply too time consuming and anything that's not in a box, it's bloody difficult too. Then you go to Birthdays to get some nice bags and gold/silver boxes for the sake of convinience and they've sold out. Right, you've got no gift-wrap-style products on Dec 23rd, but you've got hundereds of marked down Valentines cards?! Useless fucks.

Xmas drinkers, crawling out and crowding my local for 2 weeks. Aaaagh. It's even worse on NYE.

Meh, that will do for now. Thanks for letting me get some of that out.  Cool

I'd agree with all of this, although no one bought me a white tie.....
Spud

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 18:01:08 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
What pisses me off the most is the people who at 5am on Boxing Day are queuing outside shops for the sales (apologies if any of you do this)  but how can you go shopping 1 day after Xmas is over after spending ages doing it before as well?

A bloke i work with went to the Next sale this morning buty that was because we finished work at 5am so he might aswell have gone there considering he was already out and about.

Plus, as a Woman you should know all the bargains go quickly.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 18:05:58 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
Quote from: "DMR"
what kind of moron wears such a combination to work on any given day? Giver of said tie, what were you thinking?!

White ties are normally worn by estate agents and BMW drivers and generally come accompanied by pink shirts, or Thomas Pink shirts supported by unusual and/or groovy Laaaandaaaaan cuff links.

Maybe they saw the X5 at the end of your drive and assumed it was yours? Or perhaps they thought you were an estate agent or have aspirations of living in the big smoke?

Oi do one, youve been following me! I will cut you Smiley

Hetha, it was funny I was just very bored by the whole game!

Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 18:47:42 »

Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"
Quote from: "dell boy"
Lady, did you have a bad day yesterday? Smiley

rag week!

should have doubled pilled love noone wants a moody cow over xmas  

I know i shouldn't have really... but this just made me laugh out loud!  Soapy Tit Wank
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 19:08:54 »

who the fuck wears white ties  :|

officially blacker than the night.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 19:16:53 »

the hives

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 19:52:41 »

Quote from: "bennett"
the hives

good band.
sonic youth

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 21:14:33 »

xmas sucks when you're ill.
flammableBen

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 21:42:44 »

Is everybody ill? I've been so ill that over the last few days I've probably drank less than any other time in a few years.

Doesn't seem to be getting better either.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 00:13:43 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Is everybody ill? I've been so ill that over the last few days I've probably drank less than any other time in a few years.

makes a change from being so drunk that you've been ill every day.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 01:13:11 »

Quote from: "axs"
Quote from: "flammableBen"

makes a change from being so drunk that you've been ill every day.

sell out

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 01:17:54 »

?

i haven't been ill from drink in years. i just fall asleep. far too often.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 07:30:33 »

ahhhhhhh that's where millom went. he went to boots to get some orange hair dye!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #43 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 08:21:36 »

I can't stand being expected to be nice to somebody that I don't like, in the spirit of xmas blah blah blah.

First off, I am not a Christian and therefore could not really care less about some bearded Jews birthday 2 fucking thousand years ago. And if somebody acts like a cunt, then I will continue to treat them like a cunt, regardless of what day it is.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 11:24:57 »

Quote from: "bennett"
ahhhhhhh that's where millom went. he went to boots to get some orange hair dye!

i met him once - all he said to me was 'join the trust'.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: