Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Xmas Rants?  (Read 5513 times)
DMR

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 12:17:19 »

These are some pretty flimsy rants thus far...

Right, fucking visitors around our road. Yeah OK you've come to see your family/friends, however the next person who parks over the front of our drive when I want to go out is going to come out and find their bloody motor a victim of a serious shoeing. It's not bloody difficult a concept, I might want to go out you retard X5 driving twat.

Round-robin texts. "Happy Xmas all!" Piss off! You gave me a card 2 days ago, a plethora of texts and messages saying the exact same thing really winds me up. Whats worse, people who get all arsey when you don't send one back. Well mate firstly you've had a card in the post and to be honest half the people I get these texts from I've never heard of anyway. So if I upset you, sorry, but you're a bit of a bastard.

The weather. Bloody horrible for golf, soggy and muddy as fuck. All the usual hype of whether we'll get a white christmas - of course we're not going to have a bloody white christmas, it's 11.5 degs and overcast! Anyway if you believe all the tree-huggers we'll all be dead from global warming in 2 weeks anyway. Just get on with it.

Boxing Day football. Yeovil away should be a belting drinking trip and there's no effing public transport. *Rages at yesterdays soberness*

Shit presents. WTF? I got a white tie this year. Is some retard trying to make up for the fact it's not a bloody white xmas (see above). I have one white tie - who could possibly need more than one white tie?? It gets worn about once a year when I'm going for a black shirt/white tie retro look - otherwise what kind of moron wears such a combination to work on any given day? Giver of said tie, what were you thinking?! It's not the bloody 70's.

Wrapping. This is simply too time consuming and anything that's not in a box, it's bloody difficult too. Then you go to Birthdays to get some nice bags and gold/silver boxes for the sake of convinience and they've sold out. Right, you've got no gift-wrap-style products on Dec 23rd, but you've got hundereds of marked down Valentines cards?! Useless fucks.

Xmas drinkers, crawling out and crowding my local for 2 weeks. Aaaagh. It's even worse on NYE.

Meh, that will do for now. Thanks for letting me get some of that out.  Cool
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 12:26:43 »

Dave that is superb! Totally agree with it

Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 12:28:25 »

A girly mate of mine just called me saying she had been to next at 5am today and thought of me as she was next to the suits queing! Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 12:42:27 »

fucking shit tv progs this year.smelly people stinking out the shops yesterday.trying to put stuff together.buying stuff that will never be used.
flammableBen

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 12:51:23 »

I quite enjoyed Doctor Who. Isn't there an Extras Special on soon?

Don't think TV's been any better/worse than it has the last few years.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 12:53:02 »

Some of these rants are class  
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 12:59:34 »

Another rant, sitting in pub 'what you doing tomorrow mate? im working, thats a shame I have 2 weeks off' I want to hit people on holiday

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 13:01:58 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
I quite enjoyed Doctor Who. Isn't there an Extras Special on soon?

Don't think TV's been any better/worse than it has the last few years.

dr who is shit imo.but extras is the only prog i really want to see.that and the evil kenevil thing that was a bit of a let down
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 16:30:42 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Quote from: "herthab"
I sang Cheesy

Indeed you did, nice to meet you! Hope you enjoyed your local game

Nice to meet you too Ash.

I wasn't trying to embarrass you.

I was just pissed Cheesy

It's All Good..............
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 16:31:47 »

you've got to watch out for herthab, he's a lairy caaaaaant when he's pissed, and also liable to buying your hat for silly money.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 16:39:35 »

Anyone think Lady's tag should be "everything's shit"?  Cheesy
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 16:47:23 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Lady, did you have a bad day yesterday? Smiley

rag week!

should have doubled pilled love noone wants a moody cow over xmas  
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 16:48:26 »

:shock:

*takes cover behind the sofa*

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Barry Scott

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 16:59:14 »

Quote from: "DMR"
what kind of moron wears such a combination to work on any given day? Giver of said tie, what were you thinking?!

White ties are normally worn by estate agents and BMW drivers and generally come accompanied by pink shirts, or Thomas Pink shirts supported by unusual and/or groovy Laaaandaaaaan cuff links.

Maybe they saw the X5 at the end of your drive and assumed it was yours? Or perhaps they thought you were an estate agent or have aspirations of living in the big smoke?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 17:03:23 »

Maybe they just thought it would be funny to make you wear it and look like a cunt  Cheesy  Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: