Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Xmas Rants?  (Read 5514 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 09:07:47 »

What pisses me off the most is the people who at 5am on Boxing Day are queuing outside shops for the sales (apologies if any of you do this)  but how can you go shopping 1 day after Xmas is over after spending ages doing it before as well?

Also, the people who go to the gym in January, make it really busy for a whole month so no-one can get on any machines and then quit cause they can't be bothered.

Also, people that go to Yeovil Away on Boxing day and don't even clap/sing to support the team.
dell boy

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 09:09:10 »

Lady, did you have a bad day yesterday? Smiley
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 09:09:37 »

No I had a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just disappointed with lack of effort from our supporters really.
kevjoycreed

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 09:10:27 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
What pisses me off the most is the people who at 5am on Boxing Day are queuing outside shops for the sales (apologies if any of you do this)  but how can you go shopping 1 day after Xmas is over after spending ages doing it before as well?

Also, the people who go to the gym in January, make it really busy for a whole month so no-one can get on any machines and then quit cause they can't be bothered.

Also, people that go to Yeovil Away on Boxing day and don't even clap/sing to support the team.

I didn't sing  Oops

But then I've got a throat infection, I tried but nearly died with the pain so stopped. Although controlling the urge to crucify the ref in the first half was probably the biggest challenge I've faced for years.
Sussex

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 09:11:35 »

Think I might join a gym.  Cheesy
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 09:11:59 »

I sang Cheesy

It's All Good..............
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 09:12:00 »

I don't expect people to sing as its not everyones cup of team but a few claps etc. wouldn't have gone a miss!  Cheesy

TBH it didn't help that the stadium was so open it kept no sound in.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 11:00:04 »

Quote from: "herthab"
I sang Cheesy

I sang in the car park
flammableBen

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 11:02:26 »

I can't understand how this would annoy you unless you were one of those people trying to get in the shops? Either way you're mental.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 11:05:34 »

got the painters in love ?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 11:07:18 »

Quote from: "herthab"
I sang Cheesy

Indeed you did, nice to meet you! Hope you enjoyed your local game

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 11:19:52 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

I can't understand how this would annoy you unless you were one of those people trying to get in the shops? Either way you're mental.

It annoys me because the reason of Xmas is forgotten and seems to be all about getting into more debt with excessive shopping.
flammableBen

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 11:24:44 »

But for most people the true meaning of Christmas is consumerism. You've just got to replace churches with shops.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 11:29:27 »

i blame the jews. if only they had left jesus alone we wouldnt have to buy presents.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 11:56:06 »

I didn't sing.  It doesn't make me any less a Swindon supporter than you.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: