Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeovil fans  (Read 2120 times)
DMR

« on: Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 18:12:35 »

I know people from that part of the world can be a bit simple but good god that stupid song when they run out is the gayest thing I've ever heard.

Oh and the ref - they got every fucking decision then bleat like hell when their skipper got sent off for punching Big Baz from behind. Poofs option, he obviously knew corr would lay him out if he did it face to face  
sonic youth

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 18:14:27 »

that stupid song is a ska classic, if it's what i heard on the radio - 'liquidator' by harry johnson & the allstars
DMR

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 18:15:40 »

it's more to do with the constant happy-clappy interjections from a bunch of cider-swilling morons than the tune itself...
sonic youth

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 18:19:06 »

so that's where rob tuck disappeared to...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 21:06:11 »

The Liquidator is an old Wolves song. When it gets to the bit at the end every man jack, women, kids, grannies, grandads, ball boys and St Johns Ambulance people join in with FUCK OFF WEST BROM, FUCK OFF!

It's quite impressive.
dell boy

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 21:34:30 »

The Liquidator (60s reggae hit) was always Chelseas tune and is still played before games today.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 21:35:15 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
The Liquidator is an old Wolves song. When it gets to the bit at the end every man jack, women, kids, grannies, grandads, ball boys and St Johns Ambulance people join in with FUCK OFF WEST BROM, FUCK OFF!

It's quite impressive.
Boom boom boom boom YEOVIL is far less impressive however. We actually couldn't believe what we were hearing!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 21:37:46 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
The Liquidator (60s reggae hit) was always Chelseas tune and is still played before games today.

It started at  West Brom.
dell boy

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 21:40:36 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

You are probably right Reg, but in the early 70s I went to both West Brom and Chelsea matches on more than just a couple of occasions, I only ever heard it at one of those grounds at that time and that was Stamford Bridge.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 21:52:10 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

bollocks did it ! Staaaaaamford Bridge wunnit
Spencer_White

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 20:31:16 »

FUCK OFF WEST BROM, WERE WOLVES

I thought? Was dead quiet yesterday. Never mind.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 01:17:56 »

Was there a game today?

You're right though Spence. I started to feel a little sorry for herthab for a couple of minutes, and not when he was saying I PM'd him under a different user's account (when I didn't)  Cheesy
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 01:20:20 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Was there a game today?

You're right though Spence. I started to feel a little sorry for herthab for a couple of minutes, and not when he was saying I PM'd him under a different user's account (when I didn't)  Cheesy

i can't believe that game was only yesterday, i really had to think about it when Bennett asked me earlier. technically there's another game tomorrow (it's friday). wooot!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: