Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Excuse my naivety......  (Read 2783 times)
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 21, 2007, 09:35:48 »

Well I wont be going until someone from the club personally licks my bollocks and presents me with a signed shirt...........

Well I knew you had a thing for Sandy Gray but I didn't know it was that bad...... Cheesy
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 21, 2007, 09:51:29 »

so with this conditional agreement signed Diamandis/Wills can't alter anything?

The only thing which happens now is the creditors/Mowdem have to agree it and then it's officially sold?

is that correct or am i pissing in the wrong direction.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 21, 2007, 09:55:37 »

My understanding is that the terms of the contract are agreed (i.e. no more last minute requests for more money), it's just that these specific conditions relating to St Modwen and HMRC need to be sorted before the deal can be fully complete.
figgis

« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 21, 2007, 09:56:14 »

maybe it could take that long to get payments to the tax man etc many things will slow down over xmas. st mowden not so sure about them but they sound as if it wont be difficult to negotiate with them. the positive thing is maybe the transfer embargo will be lifted and they are putting in their own staff.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 21, 2007, 11:12:07 »

Quote from: "sheepshagger"
fuck me some people are never happy !!!

Well I wont be going until someone from the club personally licks my bollocks and presents me with a signed shirt...........

I'm sorry but there is now absolutely NO excuse for not going tomorrow - boycott my arse !

Sorry - and obviously that is only a personal feeling - and I am going to be in the Merlin nice and early to get well and truley fucko'd !!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

See you in there mate
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: