Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: yes/no?  (Read 6882 times)
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:38:21 »

Quote from: "Phil_S"
Here's the thing I don't understand. Diamandis knows more about company liquidations than most people. Lets face it with his track record he could get a PHD in liquidations. So why is he doing it. is it just spite. Thinking about it no, he just has £1 to lose !

Probably......he hates us fans and the trust etc....he's not bothered if the club folds......after all he does support Reading.

From what i posted above it seems possible that Fitton & Co have given them until 5pm tomorrow to sort it out.
red macca

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:39:23 »

Where have you heard the 5pm deadline
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:41:58 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Where have you heard the 5pm deadline

It was posted on the comments section on the adver site.....probably bullshit i know, apparently he was informed of this by Chris Tanner.

We know that Fitton doesn't hang around and i don't think he will give them longer than until possibly saturday night to get it done.

Surely he won't wait until next week/week after to get it done.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:43:11 »

That same person, STFC Highworth is his name has just posted this:

Don't know why the Fri 5.00pm deadline, but the press officer is like us, he's fed manure from above, only his job is also on the line if the club goes - nice thought for these guys at Christmas.

Just received an email response :

"Hopefully there will be some positive news today - it's a complex issue
- the delays this week have been about safeguarding the future of the club - as for updates of the official site we are under embargo until
the deal is signed - hence the reason why we have not been able to put up any updates - frustrating I know but please bear with us...
Kind Regards,
Ben Lambert
Sales & Marketing Manager
Swindon Town Football Club"

So there's the directors and there's the mugs, which includes the club employees as well as us. Let's hope they get better news about their jobs before Christmas.
[/b]
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:43:13 »

I sincerely doubt anyone from the club that are going to say we have until 5pm knowing it would cause mass hysteria.
red macca

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:43:18 »

Ah right cheers
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:44:23 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
I sincerely doubt anyone from the club that are going to say we have until 5pm knowing it would cause mass hysteria.

That's what i was thinking, must be more made up crap.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:45:42 »

Quote from: OneAndrewFitton
"Hopefully there will be some positive news today - it's a complex issue
- the delays this week have been about safeguarding the future of the club - as for updates of the official site we are under embargo until
the deal is signed - hence the reason why we have not been able to put up any updates - frustrating I know but please bear with us...
Kind Regards,
Ben Lambert
Sales & Marketing Manager
Swindon Town Football Club"

Like he actually knows anything about a takeover, he can't even run the fucking marketing department properly.
red macca

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:46:39 »

Ginger cunt
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:53:12 »

Just curiosity but how the fuck does being under an embargo stop you putting updates on the office site?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:56:44 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"
Just curiosity but how the fuck does being under an embargo stop you putting updates on the office site?

I don't thin that he is referring to the transfer emargo.  Wink
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 15:59:44 »

This will be an unpopular post but I quite like Ben L, nice fella.  And no not in that way you tossers!
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 16:23:59 »

According to Andy Cryer.........we should be hearing something soon, posted by someone called suggs on thisis.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 16:27:31 »

Quote from: "janaage"
This will be an unpopular post but I quite like Ben L, nice fella.  And no not in that way you tossers!

Me too. But he's stuck between a rock and a hard place on this really. Even if what he says is true nobody will believe Mickey D isn't spinning him a yarn.
caveman

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 16:30:01 »

i swear i have aged 10 years this week, how fucking stressful has this been

i'm getting pissed tonight i think i owe it to myself
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: