Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: winding up order early next week  (Read 4879 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 11:05:46 »

I really cant see any Tax office being open next week.Would they have to be open to file a winding up order or would it have been done already and just come to light next week?

/
W56196272
figgis

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 11:22:28 »

there are many references to swindon town football company limited in the london gazette. some as recent as the 6th december and one on the 18th
Spencer_White

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 11:22:50 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"
I really cant see any Tax office being open next week.Would they have to be open to file a winding up order or would it have been done already and just come to light next week?

Monday, thursday and friday are working days.
martyboystfc

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 11:25:56 »

Civil Servants get a priviledge day which will be Monday, it will have to happen sometime this week.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 11:38:46 »

whens the draw and actual date for the 4th round of the FA Cup.

we all know thats what they are trying to stall to....potentially there is a good chance of a big draw and lots of ticket sales....

They cant string it out for that long can they?

Hopefully Barnet beat us, if that is the case!
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 11:40:25 »

Quote from: "DV"
whens the draw and actual date for the 4th round of the FA Cup.

we all know thats what they are trying to stall to....potentially there is a good chance of a big draw and lots of ticket sales....

They cant string it out for that long can they?

Hopefully Barnet beat us, if that is the case!
Jan 5th

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Dazzza

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 11:42:05 »

All that will happen is that the notice will be served and end up in the Gazette as my new best friend in HMRC accidentally or intentionally let slip in his email paper trail the other day the case is already allocated to a regional office and case officer.

After that there is still plenty of opportunities to shoo the beast from the door.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 11:43:26 »

5th is the 3rd round surely?

26th I think....thats when the 4th round games are.

I cant help but think thats what they are waiting for, because realistically we should be able to get past Barnet (we wont without a manager and off field problems anyway) and 4th round is a good chance for a very good draw.

A good draw = alot of ££££
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 11:49:15 »

I cant help but think thats what they are waiting for, because realistically we should be able to get past Barnet (we wont without a manager and off field problems anyway) and 4th round is a good chance for a very good draw.

But for what?!  So they can hang on a little longer and rack up even greater losses?  It beggars belief.  Diamandis has completely burned his bridges with regard to ground redevelopment (or development).  Swindon Council will not deal with him, and relocation outside of the borough is highly unlikely.

Why is he so unable to see that there is no magical pay day around the corner?  The game's up, dickweed.  For crying out loud, where are the men in white coats?
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 11:49:56 »

sorry was talking about the draw, but thinking about it its usually the sunday, so the 6th. 4th round is the weekend of the 26th

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 12:40:15 »

Barnet will beat us, the players dont give a toss, end of the day they should be putting themselves in the shop window to other clubs when we go bust,.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 12:59:45 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
Barnet will beat us, the players dont give a toss, end of the day they should be putting themselves in the shop window to other clubs when we go bust,.

You really are a knob Gary Stanley.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 12:59:51 »

Quote from: "Ardiles"

But for what?!  So they can hang on a little longer and rack up even greater losses?  It beggars belief.  Diamandis has completely burned his bridges with regard to ground redevelopment (or development).  Swindon Council will not deal with him, and relocation outside of the borough is highly unlikely.

Why is he so unable to see that there is no magical pay day around the corner?  The game's up, dickweed.  For crying out loud, where are the men in white coats?

It does indeed begger belief.Maybe the problem is that instead of being the evil Machiavellian genuis we thought he was,Diamandis is just a thick bitter cunt who can't tell when its time to let go.

All this shit is doing my fucking head in!!!  :wall:

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 13:02:56 »

Quote from: "jim"

You really are a knob Gary Stanley.

Do you honestly see the takeover going through? i sure as hell don't. Not now. Crying
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, December 20, 2007, 13:03:20 »

Would you be inclined to work if there was a very great chance that were not going to be paid for it?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: