Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Righty!  (Read 949 times)
BANGKOK RED

« on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 19:04:11 »

I have decided that rather than just sitting here clicking the refresh button, or my newly found F5 button I shall get pro-active and try to do something constructive and have therefore been sending this Email to newspapers in England:

To whom it may concern.

I am a supporter of Swindon Town Football Club and have been for over 15 years, and despite my relocation to Thailand nearly 8 years ago my affection for the club has not faded in the slightest.

The Reason that I am sending this Email is in an attempt to raise awareness of the plight that STFC is currently facing, that plight being one of imminent extinction should Andrew Fitton and his consortium not be allowed to take over.

The club has been run into the ground by the current incumbents through a combination of incompetence and greed, and unfortunately their press releases (Lie's) which have been dispatched to the media have been believed by too many.

Those supporters of STFC, who are not blinded by the board's statements are planning peaceful and legal protest's which include a boycott of Swindons next game at home to Hartlepool United, and we would like for the profile and the reasons for the protest to be raised in order to raise awareness of what really is happening at the club.

Despite the predicament that our club is in, many Swindon fans are still clueless as to the motives of the current board due to the half-truth's and misleading statements issued by the club's spokesman Bob Holt. And therefore, we have no option but to turn to the media in order to have the facts revealed.

Yours Sincerely
Jamie Finch
Bangkok
Thailand

And if any smart ass wants to even try to tell me that I am wasting my time, then I will tell them in advance to FACKOFF!.

Even my misses is beginning to be affected by this now, through my mood recently and I am gonna do all that I can.
flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 19:05:56 »

Don't waste your thyme, use it in a nice lemon chicken casserole.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 19:07:56 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Don't waste your thyme, use it in a nice lemon chicken casserole.

FACKOFF!!

Besides, I mispelt it thime, not thyme.
flammableBen

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 19:09:47 »

I didn't even notice that, I was going for pure punnage.

Anyhoo. Good work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: