Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Total Boycott is all we have left.  (Read 14375 times)
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 15:57:31 »

Quote from: "santa youth"
Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Fuck me the deal hasnt even gone dead yet......

i'm quoting this so that i can keep it for easy reference in case you moan that nobody's organised anything ahead of saturday.

I wont moan about it, im just sick of everyone saying its all other when its in teh hands of the solicitors.
By the way Santa isnt real

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 15:57:59 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"

By the way Santa isnt real

Fucking Liar
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 15:59:42 »

Considering the deadline has been the same as jumpers as goalposts I am now concerned.

Lack of communication from both parties does not help.
red macca

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:01:11 »

Ok it might not be a dead deal Bushey but there is fuckall wrong with trying to prevent it becoming a dead deal
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:03:54 »

I think boycotting the game and protesting is a good idea. If we get a gate below 5,000 it will look bad and everybody will know is anti-board feelings that have caused it.
Of course, the deal might go through this week, but there's nothing wrong with planning for every eventuality. Especially one as likely as this
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:08:25 »

I know I said after my last protest I would not do it again, but if this goes tits up I'm coming back.
Barry Scott

« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:10:37 »

I think petrol bombs could be the order of the day.

Maybe just in the car park on the cars?

It would make the club look silly for making everyone sit in heir cars until everyone on foot has left, they'll be like sitting ducks and we'd get some serious publicity.

Just my two penneth.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:11:42 »

An online petition might work here.  If you could have upwards of 2,000 people signing up and pledging not to darken the turnstiles of the County Ground until Wills and Diamandis have left for good, it would turn the screw and perhaps galvanise the boycott numbers as well.  The trick would be to set this up so that it was credible (ie no one able to sign annonymously or as 'M Mouse' etc) without asking for sensitive name/address details.

I'm not sure whether this alone will help.  One way or another, the situation is about to become a great deal more militant than it has been to date.
flammableBen

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:17:49 »

The one thing about online petitions is that they're a joke and even with 10,000 signatures the board would rightly ignore it.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:23:02 »

I could sign a petition to say that I won't be attending games, but then... Oh!
Dazzza

« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:33:21 »

Slightly irrelevant but I had a response from HMRC today, which read along the usual lines of blah, blah we cannot disclose information on an individual case via email.  However, they had simply forwarded the email back to me kindly leaving a paper trail that spoke volumes.

No surprises but our “case” (not paying the CVA) has been allocated to a regional office and investigating officer which I would imagine is tantamount to the issue of a WUP order.  Meh no surprises really but it hits home that if the arse falls out of today’s deal we’ll have a pebble dash of a bathroom to clean up.

On another note does anyone buy the fact this is due to solicitors?  Sounds like a monkey/chimp/skeleton/bill/Bill has fallen out of the closet and they are drastically trying to pave the way around it.

newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:33:36 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
People shoul dhave got off their asses 18 months ago.

I have been warning about Diamandis for the past 2 years- but it fell on deaf ears
You speak the truth bart :x
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:38:34 »

i agree dazza, this aint solicitors, cunt face is behind this.
flammableBen

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:40:59 »

Fred?
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 16:41:41 »

The solicitors bullshit is just an excuse........thats just a smokescreen.....if that was the reason it would have been sorted by now.....there is more to this and obviously only one or two people are behind this........fuck off you greedy slimey thieving bastards.  :evil:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: