Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tickets v Barnet in the Cup  (Read 2787 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 13:07:25 »

We could be on to something here.
Spud

« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 13:57:34 »

They know that people will turn up just incase we get a BIG Premiership team should we qualify for the 4th round, so that's the reason behind the prices being the same as a League game.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 14:15:17 »

I don't understand why it should be cheaper than our usual prices if I'm honest.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 14:15:36 »

But who actually set's the pricing structure ?

I know it has to be aagreed with Barnet but surely £15 would be a good price as it is against a lower team - it is also a psycological barrier of lowering the prices - then it will probably get more people in.

As it is I do think that £18 is a bit steep for a) a cup game and b) a lower league team

The synical side of me says this has been done without a second thought for the fan's as those that have set the prices will not be here anyway so won't give a shit.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 14:19:18 »

But why should it be cheaper for a lower league team/the cup?
BB12

« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 20:38:52 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"

Same reason that you'd pay more for a Merc than a Kia - quality of product.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 21:44:41 »

talking of pricing, me Brighton fan mate told me he only paid £15 to get in on Saturday-how does that work?? he was well chuffed...guess 3nil away win helped somewhat

thought we'd be rippin it out of away fans especially as its pay on the day and, if say, we were charging em £20, they aint likely to turn around and go fuck it and drive 2+hours home without going in are they?

FWIW, I think its worth reducing prices for this FA Cup game-bigger gate, better atmos,more money spent on food drink etc, oh no, not this debate again  :scribe:  :old:
mattboyslim

« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 21:48:42 »

Agree the prices are a bit steep, the 'bonus' money our fifth home cup tie of the season brings would have been a good chance to lower the prices a couple of quid, that psychologial barrier would have brought more in than it turned away IMHO.  With potential new ownership and a new manager it strikes me as an ideal chance to get a good gate in and boost our chances of a moneybags fourth round tie.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 22:21:16 »

Quote from: "BB12"

Same reason that you'd pay more for a Merc than a Kia - quality of product.

And the same fools would moan if the prices were more against better opposition.
BB12

« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 22:45:28 »

And the same fools would moan if the prices were more against better opposition.

Fools and their money.... as they say
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 11:05:56 »

they should say it,s free to anyone who has a stub from the debacle last saturday-good PR
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 18:44:57 »

Quote from: "JOHNNY REEVES"
they should say it,s free to anyone who has a stub from the debacle last saturday-good PR
Agreed. Gillingham did a similiar thing when we hammered them 5-0 I think. Goes a long way.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: