Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Apperently we are after this bloke  (Read 2539 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 18:13:59 »

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_2967709,00.html

Skysports.com understands Yeovil Town and Swindon Town are among a host of clubs chasing Torquay United's on-loan striker Chris Zebroski.

Zebroski has impressed this season in the FA Cup and Blue Square Premier, notching up 11 goals so far.

His performances have alerted new Millwall boss Kenny Jackett, who is believed to be disappointed that he is unable to recall Zebroski from his season-long loan at Plainmoor.

The only option available to the South London club is to sell Zebroski in the January transfer window, as his contract expires at the end of the season.

Interest

Yeovil, Swindon Town, Doncaster and Bristol Rovers are all thought to be tracking the 21-year old, and all the clubs are believed to have had representatives watching recent matches.

"Chris is playing really well at the moment, so it is understandable League clubs are looking at him," Zebroski's agent Dean Sheehan of Definitive told skysports.com.

"He is enjoying the promotion push with Torquay, and their faith in him has been rewarded with some great goals and great performances."

Torquay are keen to hold on to the hit-man as they bid to win promotion to the Football League, but they know they could face a fight to keep him if Millwall receive offers for his services.

Must be bollocks,we dont have a manager to make the decision to chase after players.

/
W56196272
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 18:14:50 »

FUCK THAT DONT WATN HIM, He was at scum last season.
sonic youth

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 18:16:35 »

iirc he missed the penalty that knocked them out of the play-offs?

swindon born too.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 18:17:43 »

Wasn't he a youth team player here?
Panda Paws

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 19:15:56 »

Yea, got released/moved to plymouth but left there after bottling Paul Wootton on a pre season tour and went to 'wall. I can't imagine him doing a job back here to be honest
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 19:25:19 »

Penhill boy....my kids side used to play against him fairly regularly.....definitely had an attitude problem.

Still for services  rendered to keeping the scum in their rightful place, he should be forgiven wearing the yellow rag.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 13, 2007, 22:56:14 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Penhill boy....my kids side used to play against him fairly regularly.....definitely had an attitude problem.

Still for services  rendered to keeping the scum in their rightful place, he should be forgiven wearing the yellow rag.

yep i remember playing against him loads as a kid, never impressed me as a pro to be honest.

officially blacker than the night.
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, December 14, 2007, 16:09:36 »

His sister is in my year at school, when he was at oxford she got so much stick but got so much respect when he missed a penalty for the scum  Soapy Tit Wank
Noel Gallagher

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 11:58:33 »

Ahh Broki probably the biggets cunt I've ever had the pleasue of meetimng and playing against. Really don't want him at town always been an prick and we've had enough of them over the years.

English By Birth. Mancunian By The Grace Of My dad's spunk.
Panda Paws

« Reply #9 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 17:22:48 »

Quote from: "Noel Gallagher"

Ahh Broki probably the biggets cunt I've ever had the pleasue of meetimng and playing against. Really don't want him at town always been an prick and we've had enough of them over the years.

I'd agree with that sentiment!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 14:55:44 »

Quote from: "Panda Paws"
Yea, got released/moved to plymouth but left there after bottling Paul Wootton on a pre season tour and went to 'wall. I can't imagine him doing a job back here to be honest

In Plymouth "attacking" Paul Wotton is like raping Jesus Christ.
Panda Paws

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 22:32:31 »

Quote from: "Rich Pullen"

Mr. Plymouth as he likes to be known
philbost

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, December 29, 2007, 22:43:45 »

Quote from: "Rich Pullen"

I was under the impression the attack by brocki was brought about by a rascist comment.  Thought footy was kicking rascism out of footy!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: