Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We need Luc  (Read 8113 times)
devonshire_red

« on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 21:49:04 »

Luc Nijholt is my hero, always was as a boy and still is pretty much, I prey to god at night that he will come and save OUR and HIS ex club from relegation, his work in the netherlands says it all, he is the best manager we could expect and we should act quickly to ensure another team don't snap him up, I think he could easily already be managing a SPL or Championship club. Its a oppurtunity we cannot miss out on! COME BACK SUPER LUC!

Im sure you all pretty much agree with me on this one, oh and hi to you all, my first official post on the forum!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 21:49:40 »

i disagree.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 21:51:28 »

Welcome to the tef.

You pray to god at night that he will save us?  Cheesy

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 21:52:05 »

Luc would be an interesting appointment, which I would certainly have no problem with.

I don't think we need to act that quickly though, he applied when Wise left and hasn't exactly turned down floods of bids from England since.

However, if there's no club, there's no manager, so lets get the takeover sorted first eh.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 21:52:12 »

oh, and welcome. Cheesy
devonshire_red

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 21:57:10 »

Quote from: "Nemo"
Luc would be an interesting appointment, which I would certainly have no problem with.

I don't think we need to act that quickly though, he applied when Wise left and hasn't exactly turned down floods of bids from England since.

However, if there's no club, there's no manager, so lets get the takeover sorted first eh.

Spot on, im so suprised Nijholt isnt manager of a huge club, uefa or champions league style. I feel once Mcghee takes Scotland job then Luc will take over at Motherwell, afterall he helped them win the cup! Nijholt would be even better than Sturrock.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 22:09:08 »

Welcome

Think he'd have been snapped up by now by a better dutch side if he had that much about him.

don't be clouded by your judgement of him as an ex-player (fuck me that was patronising sorry)

Think he'd be the old 'breath of fresh air' and wouldn't mind seeing him here but it depends on fitton's speculative nature (which if fitton takes over at STFC then on a scale of 1-10, you would have to say he's a huge risk taker and say 10.....ssshh)

If he's looking more local/proven/cautious, then i don't think he's gonna look much further than cot-ril imo

Who knows, maybe the way Holloway has started at Leicester and given mandaric track record, I wouldn't be surprised if he was back on the market soon  :shock:
devonshire_red

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 22:15:46 »

No, im writing a letter on behalf of myself and this forum to Luc Nijholt asking him to contact the Swindon Advert and get himself on the back page again declaring his hunger for the job. Is that okay if I mention that some people on this forum would like him to come back? Regards
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 22:18:25 »

Quote from: "devonshire_red"
No, im writing a letter on behalf of myself and this forum to Luc Nijholt asking him to contact the Swindon Advert and get himself on the back page again declaring his hunger for the job. Is that okay if I mention that some people on this forum would like him to come back? Regards

sorry but      

are you toni in disguise?!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 22:19:13 »

at least look up the results of that poll or something.
devonshire_red

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 22:19:44 »

Toni? Am I missing something?
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 22:21:11 »

yes i rather hope you are

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
devonshire_red

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 22:28:03 »

Do you not agree that someone like Luc has the balls to stand up to the board and tell them whats what!? We all know Sturrock could have done more and spoke to the board but all he wanted was his £250,000 salary and his son on the books, besides Luc would kick these players into touch and make us a fearsome side like Stormvogels Telstar who herald from the very rough and dangerous IJmuiden (Yes I worked there last year and was mugged by a gang of hooded Dutch youths. I have already contacted the club and sent them a recomendation on who I believe has the abilty, desire and the heart to be our new leader.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 22:29:22 »

Quote from: "devonshire_red"
Toni? Am I missing something?

think ur in for a rough ride devonshire  :roll:
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 22:30:35 »

for the record i'd love luc to be our new manager. i can't see it happening or him being that successful...

still some guys with crazy long names would be ACE

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: