Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hatton vs Mayweather  (Read 17400 times)
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 12:05:11 »

I don't want to sit up on my own at home to watch it, unless anyone wants to come round mine and keep me comapny (keep me awake)  Cheesy
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 12:18:55 »

all comes down to the fact that hatton's eye's gets cut so easy mayweather will now this and will traget this. if hatton avoids cuts in the early rounds that he should win
red macca

« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 12:28:00 »

Also Gazza he has got to cut the ringsize down just keep him to a section of the ring, He has to stop him i think otherwise mayweather will win on points
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 12:30:21 »

maybe but hatton is techincal good when he bothers to box and not try to slug it out but it is a balanced fight and a hard one to call. I think it will get stopped due to a cut on hattons left eye either side of the 8th round.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 12:31:13 »

Thats a bit precise GFM, have you put money it?  Wink
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 12:37:18 »

mayweather will defo win on points if it goes the distance, im worried that hatton will go in all guns blazing and mayweather will pick him off easily because thats his speciality.

the problem is, if hatton plays to his strength (agressive, attacking, big shots) he will be playing into mayweather's hands.

will be a quality fight whatever happens.

officially blacker than the night.
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 12:46:43 »

Quote from: "tans"
Thats a bit precise GFM, have you put money it?  Wink

maybe i have maybe i haven't but if i was a betting man i would.
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 15:53:50 »

The Windmill in West Swindon are showing it...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 16:22:52 »

Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"
maybe but hatton is techincal good when he bothers to box and not try to slug it out but it is a balanced fight and a hard one to call. I think it will get stopped due to a cut on hattons left eye either side of the 8th round.

That's what that bloke with the cigar said on SSN this morning, some yank boxing writer, not Jimmy Saville.  Mid rounds, cut's to Hatton's eyes will give FMJ victory.
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #24 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 16:26:35 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"

That's what that bloke with the cigar said on SSN this morning, some yank boxing writer, not Jimmy Saville.  Mid rounds, cut's to Hatton's eyes will give FMJ victory.

fuck me i should got a job there bastards stealing my prediction!!!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 16:30:57 »

hatton wont get ko'd imo but his cut problems are a worry.
he's done his homework and i fancy him to do it.
i think it will go the distance and possibly a split decision
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 16:31:13 »

He had a fricking huge ceee-gar, but didn't actually smoke it, just put it in his mouth when he wasn't speaking.
Spencer_White

« Reply #27 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 16:35:09 »

Steam up Old town. £2.50 to get in.
kevjoycreed

« Reply #28 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 17:10:39 »

Is there a fight on this weekend  :shock:

Where's it been advertised I've been watching Sky Sports News all day and must have missed it. I'd have thought they might have given it at least a mention  :-))(

Seriously thogh: I'm not a boxing fan but this has the potential to be a cracking fight. Not got Sky so will probably only see highlights.
Spud

« Reply #29 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 17:46:02 »

I'm either going to go round the Folks House as it guarantee's a roast dinner Sunday afternoon or just stay in and watch it although that will then cost me £15!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: