Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: a board member has resigned  (Read 2339 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 21:54:44 »

Bob's quite a likeable villain to be fair. I swear he purposefully puts little bits in the statements just to wind some of us up. It would be a hell of a lot less interesting if he didn't.

He's someone you can bounce fun off, not like that big giant D-hole which has made a living by selling off other peoples souls.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 21:56:29 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Quote from: "janaage"
You're probably right about Bob Si, but the way he has spoke to some fans in the past has been entirely out of order.  Again going back to that fans forum he was a rude arrogant prick that night.

Oh yeah not denying that. Was just pointing out that even he looked very pissed off tonight on the telly.

I didn't see it mate, only saw HTV News where Jed the Twat Pitman talked off doom for STFC.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 21:57:29 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Quote from: "genf_stfc"
trying to avoid the bailiffs coiming round to his house when the debts go up to 6 million probably.

Limited company, limited liability. He's OK.

so i presume its limited to the value of ones initial investment, thats a bit shit.  however, if you had just put a vastly inflated price tag on said holding, would a court be able to show thats what it was worth ?  or probably thats why bob made a point of saying the directors weren't shareholders.  meh, rambling now.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 21:58:13 »

ive been told by some one at the club they believe its starnes.

he also told me club will be going into voluntary liquidation in next 24 hours. i really fucking hope thats not true.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 22:18:59 »

If Smarmes has gone it means Sandy will get into next seasons team photo...along with The Grim Reaper, The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Midgard Serpent after Fimbulvetr will portend Ragnarok.. ....the beginning of the end.
glos_robin

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 22:27:02 »

Quote from: "i was once mexico red"
ive been told by some one at the club they believe its starnes.

he also told me club will be going into voluntary liquidation in next 24 hours. i really fucking hope thats not true.

Fuck me sideways, that would be it then, that would be our league status lost instantly
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 22:30:52 »

Starnes was a non league man, but tried hard to do teh job, good luck to him., my gripe isnt with him

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: