Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: what do we do now?  (Read 3212 times)
lambourn red

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 18:16:13 »

Take it to their private lives they will soon get the message, I cant see many wifes being to happy at a number of football shirted guys stood at the entrance to the grounds of their houses.
Obviously we need to keep it legal
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 18:26:06 »

Is it surely not time the adver got on board?  They have the tool that could raise more awareness and numbers for this idea to materialise.
glos_robin

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 18:27:43 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Is it surely not time the adver got on board?  They have the tool that could raise more awareness and numbers for this idea to materialise.

Unfortunately their are enough morons that just won't believe it and are always accusing it of making things up like Kingston on MoS.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 18:46:57 »

The funeral thing was front page news in the Adver. If something got done I'm sure they'd hype it up - the death of Swindon Town FC will result in most of their turnover falling.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 18:51:52 »

Watching the videos that Sonic put up about the Brighton protests some what 10 years ago or so, they had 3 protests by the looks of it.

The first and in my opinion the best course of action was a large group of people standing outside the front of the ground - we could do this, surely Brighton's support at that time was averaging 3-4,000 and if we can get about 1,000 people protesting outside around the ground would show the board that the fans have had enough?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 18:54:34 »

A large number of brighton supporters cared, and were willing to do something. A large number of ours couldn't give a fuck.

Things get better but they never get good
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 18:57:35 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
A large number of brighton supporters cared, and were willing to do something. A large number of ours couldn't give a fuck.

Agreed most people won't get involved and they will regret it when the club dies, they will wish they had done more to try and save our club.
lambourn red

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 19:00:17 »

you will also get some twats that say dont protest you will put the team off, You stupid apathetic CUNTS their will be no team :fu:
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 19:01:53 »

Quote from: "lambourn red"
you will also get some twats that say dont protest you will put the team off, You stupid apathetic CUNTS their will be no team :fu:

But how can protesting OUTSIDE the stadium put the team off? Surely the fact that the players may have no jobs come christmas would be a bigger contributing factor?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 19:02:07 »

I think they're mostly the people that can't be bothered. At least come up with a good excuse , like getting another beer in.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 19:02:08 »

Quote from: "lambourn red"

I just cannot believe people who think like that, fuck the team, players come and go, the club is more important than anything else, i wonder what those people are thinking right now....
lambourn red

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 19:06:25 »

:evil:
lambourn red

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 19:06:41 »

Storm the boadroom, surround the boards cars, bombard the homes with mail this has got to go the next level. Fuck standing looking at a window singing lullabys to these twats.
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 19:24:34 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"

I don't beleive this is true, would 1700 people go all the way to see us at Leeds if they didn't care about the club?

All our previous protests have been organised on this one website, 90% of our supporters didn't know about the protest or if they did they assumed (thanks the the boards PR campaign) that the takeover would be completed "in days" and saw no point in protesting.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 19:31:22 »

There has been plenty of notice. How many times did thos gullible fans swallow these boards lies. All they do is follow the team, and dont care about the off field stuff. There was plenty of notice leading up to the forest green game about a protest, and before the cheltumb game, but did people turn up. Did they buggery.

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: