Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Takeover talks to collapse  (Read 7335 times)
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 11:34:41 »

Plan B will be Seton Wills loaning the club more money at a ridiculously high interest rate (which makes him a loan shark), followed by a huge fire sale in January and relegation.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 11:38:20 »

You have hit the nail on the head
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 11:38:45 »

Quote from: "janaage"
What a crock of shit.

I just can't see us going out of business, don't know why, but I always feel that the club is immortal and will find a way through this.

Don't ask me why or how but we'll survive.

I wish I could believe that I really do, and I'm sure Scarborough fans felt the same before they went under, but...there's got to be a tipping point somewhere and I fear this is it. Sorry.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 11:42:04 »

Quote from: "hansgruber"
Plan B will be Seton Wills loaning the club more money at a ridiculously high interest rate (which makes him a loan shark), followed by a huge fire sale in January and relegation.

Who do we sell that is worth any money?

Other teams know of the finacial crisis- we'd struggle to get 1/2 a million up front for our entire squad
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 11:43:47 »

What a crock of shit.

I just can't see us going out of business, don't know why, but I always feel that the club is immortal and will find a way through this.

This is the theory on which the current board seem to have based their entire 'business plan'. We've already far outlasted the amount of time an ordinary business would have had to deal with these issues by virtue of being a football club, but nothing lasts forever. It's blindingly obvious that a successful takeover is our only way out of this mess, and increasingly obvious that the club's current owners would rather see it die than sell it. As such your blind optimism isn't cutting much ice, I'm afraid.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 11:44:05 »

Quote from: "ghanimah"
What a crock of shit.

I wish I could believe that I really do, and I'm sure Scarborough fans felt the same before they went under, but...there's got to be a tipping point somewhere and I fear this is it. Sorry.

Exactly we have never been so close to the brink, the CVA must be paid just to lift the transfer embargo and I just cant see these clowns paying it now.  We are in deep trouble, surely Brighton at home every Swindon fan will be protesting, for those that just want to support there fucking team newsflash we are on the edge of a cliff about to go over.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 11:44:06 »

The sheer  greed, incompetence of these people is just astounding
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 11:52:52 »

What a crock of shit.

Jan

Unfortunately, there are thousands like you - sharing your blind faith that it's all going to sort itself out.

It's called apathy.  It's a Swindon thing.  And it's just one of the many reasons why we're in this mess.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 11:55:52 »

I think I can sum up my feelings.

Fuck.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 12:05:20 »

plan b withdraw all the money they've been hiding and pay everything off simple.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 12:05:35 »

Oh man, things are pretty fucked up, cunty cunty bollocks.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 12:08:01 »

if things do all go tits up and the club is wound up etc, the CVA fails and the full amount is owned - is it the directors of the club that are responsible for the debt ?  If I was a creditor I'd have the bailiffs round their houses already.
sonic youth

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 12:08:17 »

What a crock of shit.

unfortunately, we can't go on indefinitely - we'll hit a wall eventually and that'll be it.

we do seem to have a history of escaping from the death throes but fitton's put no money in, we can't sell anyone right now and SSW has no property left to mortgage...
red macca

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 12:12:59 »

I feel a bit sick now
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 12:16:09 »

I feel evil  :twisted:

Mike Diamandis i hope your fucking proud of yoursellf. Fucking prick.

Feel like going up the club this arvo :evil: Whos in?

Gonna email starnes and withdraw my application seeing as well have no club soon.  :evil:

Fucking greedy pricks
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: