Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If we were at home this weekend  (Read 8083 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 12:52:31 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Quote from: "mexico red"
i hope that was aimed at j1mmy or i might have to confiscate your nick drake records

Of course it was aimed at j1mmy, chill. Don't take offence but I find it difficult to accept what people are saying tonight because so much of it seems so kneejerk and reactionary. I have to wonder if a lot of these people will wake up tomorrow and feel the same about it.

Well, it's the morning/afternoon after, and I feel just the same now as last night.  I can still feel the blood boiling in my veins as we speak.  Every single thing I said/typed last night, I still feel the same way now.

You've had a go at King in the past Sonic, so don't moan at people who are doing it now - Get off your high horse.

The manager and all the players deserve every bit of slating they get and more.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 13:08:09 »

i am still fuming and its not helped by sky sports seemingly repeating the fuckin game every 10 minutes, i also stick by everything i said last night.

i will not however shout king out during a game and i will always get behind the team.

king is sounding clueless this morning, he is not filling me let alone the players with confidence
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 14:31:06 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
You've had a go at King in the past Sonic, so don't moan at people who are doing it now - Get off your high horse.

Exactly, but I've always felt differently once I've had time to reflect on the situation.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 16:48:20 »

Come on dudes, lets get behind are team and not agianst.
We are all in it together.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: